Diddles (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
OK there's no easy way to say this, but I've just been told that @Diddles passed away tonight. I don't know what to say, other than I met her a couple of times over the years and she was lovely.

wow.

Thanks for letting us know, but that was not news I was expecting. Never knowingly met Diddles. Don't know what her connections were to the rest of you. I always enjoyed her posts on here. RIP

R.I.P. Diddles. I only knew her from here.
She spoke very openly about being ill and I was very impressed how brave and determined she was.
Diddles' posts always caught my attention and she had a lot to say.
Very sorry for all her family and friends.

Oh
I knew it was bad but always figured she’d get better.
She was a funny and lovely woman throughout and even made the trip to visit us in the pub once.

That's awful, poor Diddles, I'm very sorry to hear this. She seemed lovely from her posts on here. RIP.

I got to meet her once or twice and she was as lovely in person as she was to everyone on here. I'm very sad to hear this, I also thought she'd get through it when she was tweeting about how crap the curtains were in the hospital. I know we don't dox here but if anyone can DM me a link to the online memorial I'd love to leave a little comment or something. Creator of the greatest thread ever on thumped too.

Very sorry to hear this. I had the greatest night with her at that thumped christmas-do many many years ago. Also one of the best ever on here, started the horn thread and all.

I got to meet her once or twice and she was as lovely in person as she was to everyone on here. I'm very sad to hear this, I also thought she'd get through it when she was tweeting about how crap the curtains were in the hospital. I know we don't dox here but if anyone can DM me a link to the online memorial I'd love to leave a little comment or something. Creator of the greatest thread ever on thumped too.
I wish I'd messaged her when she posted those photos, but like you, I was sure it was just another hurdle and she'd get through it

One of the nicest people I've met off this site

So sad

Awful news. Like others have said she was a wonderful person. Glad I got to hang out in rl a few times over the years. RIP D :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back