Did everyone have a good budget? (1 Viewer)

Actually, my wages being what they are I don't appear to be hugely affected

I'm still very confused. the chat in the 4 year plan thing would suggest i am pretty fucked - but so far as i can tell my 'genre' hasnt been specifically announced.

I've been trying to ignore it as much as possible, but from what I have heard and seen we're really going to struggle next year.

Depending on what tax calculator I use I'm down either 2 euro a year or 10 euro a month, not sure how that works because I'm definitely not earning upwards of 'middle income'

don't forget other costs such as petrol. Petrol went up 4 cents in the budget yet most garages have stuck it up by 10 cents. Bastards.

With tax credits dropping and the tax rate rising, I reckon your tax calculator might need new batteries.

That thing seems to show me pretty much unchanged, which I'm not sure is right. It doesn't take the various tax reliefs which are being removed (rent etc) into account either.

Rent relief isn't going straight away, it's being phased out over a couple of years. The second one takes that into account in the advanced calculator.

Depending on what tax calculator I use I'm down either 2 euro a year or 10 euro a month, not sure how that works because I'm definitely not earning upwards of 'middle income'

I worked it out in my head and came up with something like 150 quid a month that I'm down. I'll have a go on that calculator later and see. It'd be great to be wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back