Dentists (1 Viewer)

i totally recommend this place. they were awesome with me last monday. seen how much pain i was in and sorted me out straight away all for €66. wholeheartedly recommended.

Yeah, me too for the pain but now I need to get a normal dentist to fix the filling. Or get put on a long waiting list, which the temporary one willl have given way by then. If ever in a tooth emergency, GO TO THIS PLACE. In fact, the she was the gentlest dentist I have ever been to. No pain from her at all.

any disaster stories from this dental hospital?

not quite a disaster but they fucked up the anaesthesia on my friend and she had to have a root canal or somerthing similar while feeling an awful lot of it.

got the job done though

just back from getting a cap on a broken tooth possibly due to teethgrinding.

I should get the threads merged.

Fucking hell though, it is not much fun getting stuff polished and carved into shape

i dread of loosing my teeth, but since by now my teeth are mostly made of fillings and my gums seem to be receding i guess its only a matter of time.

when i was about 7 i had to have a couple of teeth removed by the school dentist. i went for the appointment and it was this horrible bitch who said she wasnt going to give me an injection to numb my mouth because it'd be quicker to just yank them out immediately and then after she gave out to me for crying like a baby. my mother was present at the time, i cant remember if she questioned the dentists methods.

Had a cleaning, but i was horizontal so long that when she switched the motor to straighten the chair back up, I couldn't bend with it.
She's over with her back to me yapping away about flossing and I am in AGONY trying to keep my body straight against this inexorable force. Can't make a sound cos she's a girl.
The rinse was 2 feet away. Took me minutes to reach it.

I am so done with this back thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back