Dec/Jan Vinyl Sale Finds (1 Viewer)

I bought that Julia Holter album at a record shop in Sligo on Saturday for 27 quid. Just shows that Tower are taking the piss with their prices...
Got that Julia Holter album for Christmas from a person who wasn't at the gig. Fair fucks to them!

Cate le Bon had no merch last night and I had a wad burning a hole in my pocket.

Got that Julia Holter album for Christmas from a person who wasn't at the gig. Fair fucks to them!

Cate le Bon had no merch last night and I had a wad burning a hole in my pocket.
Ah here - sort it out, Cate's management!

These guys are having a 25% sale Optic Music | Vinyl Records

They are based in Big Romance bar on Parnell St which seems to be one of the new breed of 'audiophile' listening bars- haven't been up to the place yet but they have a good selection on their site (if you like 70s/80s synth music :)
That's Cian from Freebird; I met him at a recent record fair and thought he had some really good stuff; reasonably priced too. I got a Josef K compilation; everything is in really good condition too.

I just can't get over the fact that she has links to the manics and people on here like her.

She sings a song on one of their albums, right? Any use?
She spent a year or two supporting them as well. I think I saw her with them back in 2013. The song is alright, her voice is the best thing on it tbh. I drag myself through their stuff with gritted teeth these days.

I first remember her from working loads with Super Furry Animals and Neon Neon. I know I saw Neon Neon in 2008, but I actually can't remember if she was there, she def sang on one of the tracks on that album though.

Hasn't a notion what he's on about. I'm not exaggerating though, I have never met a single person with a worse memory than @rettucs

I first remember her from working loads with Super Furry Animals and Neon Neon. I know I saw Neon Neon in 2008, but I actually can't remember if she was there, she def sang on one of the tracks on that album though.
oh she might have maybe worked with those people, did she?

did you spend half the morning googling quirky stuff about her so you could come and impress thumped?

I wasn't even shading @rettucs , I was just contributing to the thread, but bitter old men will be bitter old men.

Anyway, it seems like everyone was at the gig on Sunday! I'm gutted to have missed it, only heard amazing reports, despite the lack of merch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back