Deadwood (1 Viewer)

Milch's latest pilot wasn't picked up by HBO. Shame because it has a great cast. He's had bad luck there in recent years. I wonder if he ran over some exec's dog or something.
David Milch's HBO Pilot 'The Money' Not Going Forward

Starring Brendan Gleeson too.. Shit, that sounds like it would have been good. That's three duds in a row for him with HBO (from their point of view at least), I wonder if that's the end of that working relationship. He needs a bit of luck from somewhere.

I would have loved to have seen his 70s cop drama too. That wasn’t picked up either.

“In October 2007, HBO renewed its contract with Milch. A pilot was commissioned for Last of the Ninth, "a drama set in the New York Police Department during the 1970s, when the Knapp Commission was formed to ferret out corruption in the force." Collaborating with Milch on Last of the Ninth was former NYPD Blue writer and friend Bill Clark.[7] In December 2008, The Hollywood Reporter stated that Last Of The Ninth would not be picked up by the network.[8]”

great cast – Lily Rabe, Ray Winstone and Kevin Rankin

Last of the Ninth (TV Movie 2009) - IMDb

I heard he was going to be adapting a bunch of Faulkner books into mini-series for HBO. I wonder if that’s going to happen.

Pleasant surprise seeing this thread getting bumped. Great news.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In the Deadwood film, the characters of the series are reunited after ten years to celebrate South Dakota’s statehood. Former rivalries are reignited, alliances are tested and old wounds are reopened, as all are left to navigate the inevitable changes that modernity and time have wrought.

Confirmed returning cast members are: Ian McShane (Al Swearengen), Timothy Olyphant (Seth Bullock), Molly Parker (Alma Ellsworth), Paula Malcomson (Trixie), John Hawkes (Sol Star), Anna Gunn (Martha Bullock), Dayton Callie (Charlie Utter), Brad Dourif (Doc Cochran), Robin Weigert (“Calamity” Jane Canary), William Sanderson (E.B. Farnum), Kim Dickens (Joanie Stubbs) and Gerald McRaney (George Hearst).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back