Deadwood (1 Viewer)

Lord Damian

did a quick search for a thread dedicated to this fucking awesome cocksucker of a show. didn't find one. surely there are other fans on Thumped?!?

don't watch any TV, so just getting to this series now, friend lent me the 1st season DVD. watched about 9 episodes in 2 days - it's amazing.

any favourite episodes? favourite characters?

I strated a thread called Deadwood III in anticipation of the new series- its here somewhere

my favourite tv show

and I have missed every single episode of this season!!:mad:

Has anyone here been taping it?

Is this TV you're describing? I forgot it could be like that. When I put it on it's usually ads for the sports news. Both of which I detest.
HBO, actually...that company puts out pretty much the only programming worth watching, IMHO.

Check out the Wire too.. best cop show ever.

I only started watching Deadwood recently, realised how class it was, and stopped watching so I could buy all the DVD boxsets and watch it with no week long breaks in the middle.. class!
yeah, i have 1 more episode of season 1 to go, then my buddy will be lending me season 2...and then it's a 6 month break until i wait for season 3 to come out on DVD....or i'll just find it on the net.

Deadwood totally fucking roolz. It's the only TV programme I'll go outta my way to see every Thursday.

Every series someone says how it'll be the last one because of low ratings. No way. HBO is definitely banking on killing on DVD sales.

Tomorrow's episode looks awesome.

Every series someone says how it'll be the last one because of low ratings. No way. HBO is definitely banking on killing on DVD sales.

season 3 is the last season. plus they made 2 2-hr tv movies to wrap it up as they had left it open ended. the creator has gone on to write a series about surfers. Surfers!!

Did the JT LeRoy episode ever get made after the hoax was revealed?
hey now, no spoilers! i only just finished with season 1!

I was talking about the hoax involving the author JT LeRoy, I've never seen an episode of deadwood so I can't spoil anything for you!
ahhhh, ok - never heard of the guy, figured it was a character. ya have to admit it has a shitkickin western ring to it.

i am posting here having ignored any of the previous posts in case of spoilers.i love this show.without a doubt the most amazing thing ever on US tv. its fantastic in every way-story line, dialogue,language, costume,set ,acting and of course the soundtrack.my fave actor Brad Dourif ( voice of chucky) plays the Doc.I was glued to the 1st and 2nd seasons but have since moved so i no longer have sky.Ian McShane is incredible.whenever i get paid i am buying the boxset.

Deadwood is totally brilliant. Loved S1 but didn't like S2 so much. I thought it kind of ran out of steam after **** died. But S3 so far has been the business. Especially the fight between *** and ***, where *** bites ***'s *** off!

Though, I do find it kind of hard to folllow sometimes because of the dialogue. Great stuff though. Such a shame it's going to finish.

Deadwood is totally brilliant. Loved S1 but didn't like S2 so much. I thought it kind of ran out of steam after **** died. But S3 so far has been the business. Especially the fight between *** and ***, where *** bites ***'s *** off!

Though, I do find it kind of hard to folllow sometimes because of the dialogue. Great stuff though. Such a shame it's going to finish.
HUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!
(shakes fist)

seethrough.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back