dead monster found on beach (1 Viewer)

but it's not all bad!

fleming.184.1.650.1.jpg

funnily enough, spike jonez's big screen adaptation of this has been under scrutiny after early test showings left kids terrified..

funnily enough, spike jonez's big screen adaptation of this has been under scrutiny after early test showings left kids terrified..
I'm sure it did - it's the scariest kids' book I've ever seen. First time I read it to Isabelle she says "I don't like this very much, it's a bit scary". I myself was in a fucking cold sweat reading the thing, and regretted even bringing it into the house. The edge is kinda gone off it now since I've read it about one zillion times (and given all the monsters names), but the wild rumpus in the middle still gives me the shivers

noooo
where the wild things are is great fun

try neil gaiman's 'wolves in the walls' - that really freaks kids out

kids are dweebs

noooo
where the wild things are is great fun

try neil gaiman's 'wolves in the walls' - that really freaks kids out

kids are dweebs

i had this ladybird book as a kid about this weird monster that would turn up and put people into this carpet bag it brought around with him. the bag was like a gateway to another world

that book shouldn't have belonged in my christmas stocking :-(

i had this ladybird book as a kid about this weird monster that would turn up and put people into this carpet bag it brought around with him. the bag was like a gateway to another world

that book shouldn't have belonged in my christmas stocking :-(

In fairness Yurn, you would shit yourself watching this
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Gawker's been updating on it pretty frequently. There was a brief moment during which many were concerned the photo was part of a viral marketing campaign, but apparently, that is unlikely to be true.

Some sciencey type has said that it is consistent with a decomposing dog, and the fucked-up looking snout is just down to the angle of the photo.

Viral marketing has seriously fucked up my ability to get really into potentially cool stuff. I'm just always that little bit nervous about being too excited about a lot of stuff until I found out if some marketing cunt is behind it.

Just....call me when marketing twats start washing up on the beaches.

The Cloverfield viral stuff was pretty cool though. All about a Jap company called Tagruato and their secret drilling projects, weird additives in their soft drinks, oil rigs being destroyed by means unknown, secret navy ops to find the cause... Just like an episode of Home & Away really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back