dudley

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Contributor
Since 1999
Website
www.thedudleycorporation.com
Thankfully, he seems to be ok, but horrible story this morning. He posted a suicide note on his blog a couple of hours ago along with a picture of himself with a noose around his neck. Reports are that police got to him in time.

Poor guy, hope he gets through it.

Aware helpline - 1890 303 302

Hi David. A lot of people are extremely glad that you’re still with us. How are things with you at the minute?
This very minute I’m having a smoke on my front porch, sitting in the sun, listening to the birds and writing about this very moment. Life ain’t too shabby!

Certain things rapidly changed and came to a head for you last month. Looking back, is that period hazy or crystal clear?

It’s completely vivid. I replay some scenes often in my head, so I won’t forget. I need to write it all down so I can stop looping playback, you know? Nothing about it is foggy, even when I was unconscious during my suicide attempt. Crystal clear.

You posted a few different photos on your blog and Instagram hinting at your intention. In your heart of hearts, were those a so-called “cry for help”?

Absolutely not. Help was the last thing I wanted. When they were putting stitches in my neck in the ER the nurse asked, “Do you have anything to say?” I replied, “I wish I had died.” She was a bit taken aback but then said, “Well I’m glad you’re here.” I started crying very quietly as no one had said anything to me like that before.

The Thin Air | Global Arts & Culture With A Local Accent

A new album from Papa M is on the way...and once more the world is worth saving

Papa M - Highway Songs | Drag City

Papa M
Highway Songs

large_DC671.jpg

All Tracks
  1. Flatliners 4:33

2. The Love Particle 2:42

3. Adore, A Jar 2:25

4. DLVD 2:49

5. Coda 1:22

6. Walking on Coronado 2:30

7. Green Holler 2:38

8. Bloom 2:51

9. Little Girl 5:13

About this product
Classic Pajolian magma simmering to a crispy boil in a series of 21st century blues, broke folk, ur-metal and verite diary sketches made somewhere between the mental ward and the intensive care unit.Papa’s home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back