David O'Doherty (1 Viewer)

ive seen him twice.
one full year after the other. he was brilliant. only thing was that they were the exactly the same set of jokes/songs.
he looks like a geography teacher

ah it wasnt that funny. he defineately needs some new gags.

I thought it was more whimsical then laugh out loud funny with jokes and stuff. But I still liked it, that fact that it's clear to everyone from his flatmate to his crew that this is a stupid thing to do but he remains blissfully focused on Galtee cheese and Womens Yoga Leggings.

If anything I think cycling from Dublin to Galway isn't maybe the funniest premis, but in that respect the next episode where he trys to become a pop star looks promising

Better then most of the shite on the telly anyhow

ive seen him twice.
one full year after the other. he was brilliant. only thing was that they were the exactly the same set of jokes/songs.
he looks like a geography teacher

But really, can you get enough of Frequently Asked Questions For David O'Doherty? Love that song.

I thought it was a fun programme. Especially the standard issue RTE voiceover lady saying the most ridiculous things. God love him, that bike ride looked nasty.

this guy is a tit of the highest order and a piss poor comedian at best. I went to see lewis black and he was the support. He damn well nearly ruined my night. If you think he is funny chances are i would like to see you dead

The few songs I've heard weren't really very funny... but he's the most likeable Irish comedian around and he himself seems like a funny feller.

Good telly, for a change.

I THOUGHT IT WAS COOL. NOT LAUGH OUT LOUD....MORE OF A SAXONDALE APPROACH. DOES THE JOB.

SOMETHIN' DODGY GOIN' ON WITH THAT FLAT MATE THOUGH. KIND OF GUY WHO'D PLAY THE FLUTE ON THOMAS ST.

I'LL GIVE IT A QUANDO

this guy is a tit of the highest order and a piss poor comedian at best. I went to see lewis black and he was the support. He damn well nearly ruined my night. If you think he is funny chances are i would like to see you dead

woah there horsey.

seriously but.

Saw him as part of the melbourne comedy festival a month or two ago.
Wnet to see about 6 comedians + the gala. He was my favourite.
I always have time for a comedian who doesnt rely on being crude and noisy to get laughs*.

*In saying that, Jason byrne was gas for precisley these reasons.

Elvis Precisely

I thought it was pretty good. Who's the dude with the red hair who is his flatmate? I think I met him at ATP once ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back