Dating Apps OR Just signed up for Bumble. And Hinge. (1 Viewer)

On a side note while I'm contemplating ringing the cops about a possible 6 month hostage situation , I am always available to go out for dinner with anyone.
I’m taking you up on this when I’m back in Dublin. Fancy or relaxed, ladies choice.

When I started in my job, the locals in the bar were a little worried that I wouldn’t make friends or that it would all go to shit.
The said to not be myself right away, be more like 60-70% myself for a while. It’s the same with dating online. Makes for less fun conversations though.
Or maybe I just shouldn’t tell the story of me trying to train crows straight away.

Got dumped during lockdown and realise I haven't a hope of meeting someone new. My dream of becoming a bachelor navvy is all but complete sans emigration.

I go through phases of thinking more or less the same thing as well - Ladies are in the exact same boat this time though. I still haven't gone back into that world though, basically putting a lot of time into enjoying whatever is available to enjoy. The whole world gone a bit off axis here and I'm not sure i'd 100% be trusting peoples decisions (inculding my own) during the flux.

The ride would be great though.

The said to not be myself right away, be more like 60-70% myself for a while. It’s the same with dating online.

In retrospect I did this the last time I was at that craic - I regret it now. There is no way someone who cant survive my sense of humour is going to last.

I’ve a date Friday. He’s asked about my hair colour at least 4 times and , do I like it, how much I liked it(?). Any time I ask even basic questions like what movies do you like, are there any countries you want to visit etc etc, he says “that’s a conversation we can have when we meet”.
I’m sure it’ll be fine.

Nah could be someone who’s ex is a hairdresser and thinks it’s normal to talk about hair... a lot.
That or I’m going to meet this guy

Attachments

• 2953D0E8-7A16-4726-AC53-ED141CB692CA.jpeg
    2953D0E8-7A16-4726-AC53-ED141CB692CA.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 3
I’ve a date Friday. He’s asked about my hair colour at least 4 times and , do I like it, how much I liked it(?). Any time I ask even basic questions like what movies do you like, are there any countries you want to visit etc etc, he says “that’s a conversation we can have when we meet”.
I’m sure it’ll be fine.
1596448485251.png

" Do you need a shampoo for chemically treated hair? "

I’m sure it’ll be fine.
tumblr_8976e2dd290626dec90dd59343c29a7b_1ea1652a_250.gif

I’m sure it’ll be fine.
I know nothing about dating, and so I'm really curious as to why you're going ahead with this. It doesn't sound to me like it's going to be fun

I know nothing about dating, and so I'm really curious as to why you're going ahead with this. It doesn't sound to me like it's going to be fun
He was the only person that had any interest at all in music. Not really music I like but better than nothing.
Also he said he doesn’t get puns but tried to make one because I said I like them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back