Dating Apps OR Just signed up for Bumble. And Hinge. (2 Viewers)

I was gonna go back on them after valentines was over but covid19 kinda has put me off it, sorta in the same way xmas/valentines to me isn't a good time to be looking for new people.

I signed up to bumble last night and out of 100 people, atleast 10 said they were musicians.That stat seems a bit suspect.
Also most people are pointing in their photos. Why so much pointing, are they all the Fonz?
In one guys Bio, all he said was “I don’t like butter”. Is it a stance against “last tango in Paris”?
It’s all very confusing.

It’s end of days, ghosting is the least of anyone’s worries.
If you haven’t moved from a dating app to exchanging phone numbers, I wouldn’t be too bothered if someone stopped writing.

I meet someone I like.
I guess social distancing is a handy way to prevent you from moving too fast, but I also don’t want to die before I get laid again.
This whole “end of the world as we know it” shit is getting annoying now.

Did this. Made it to a fourth drink before we realised we were the only non-staff members left and they were closed. Hug, digits, goodbye. Follow up coffee yesterday. Amazing woman. Changing my anthem to that Katy Perry song. Thanks @Jill Hives
6 months on, to the day, sitting in exactly the same spot with exactly the same woman. Still just as smart, funny and hot as the day I met her

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back