DAMO SUZUKI Final Details (1 Viewer)

Burgerbarbaby

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
www.facebook.com
Hiya.
Here is the final true word on the Damo Suzuki dates in Ireland.

Monday March 21 - Crawdaddy. Damo Suzuki Network featuring E + S = B
Support from Z'ev and Schroedersound. Tickets €12.50 available from Road records, Freebird and City Discs, www.tickets.ie and at the door on the night. Doors 8.30 pm.

Tuesday March 22 - Triskel Arts Centre, Cork. Damo Suzuki Network featuring Goirdai ua Laoghaire and Dave Lacey and others (Including Mick O'Shea, who invents and makes his own instruments). Support as before. Tickets €12, available from Plugd records and at the door. Doors 8.30pm.

Wednesday March 23 - Richardson's, Eyre Square Galway. Damo Suzuki Network featuring United Bible Studies. Support as before, tickets €7 from the door. Doors 9pm

Thursday March 24 - High Stool, Limerick. Damo Suzuki Network featuring Weapons Of Mass Destruction Arkestra. Support as before. Tickets €5/€7 available at the door. Doors 9pm.

Damo will have plenty of merchandise, cd's etc so bring full wallets!
Hope you can make it.

B

www.damosuzuki.com
www.rhythmajik.com
www.trustmeimathief.com
www.tickets.ie

Latex lizzie said:
It better!

I'm VERY pissed off I'm gonna miss this. I hope it goes well.

But if you don't mind me saying so, I think this gig needs a bit more of a push in the PR department. I've mentioned it to quite a few people I figured might be interested in it, and very few of them even knew it was happening.

Paul

More news on the Damo Tour:

The magnificent The Last Sound will be making the first noises on the Dublin and Limerick dates instead of Schroedersound, and all is well with the world.

He can be found at www.thelastsound.com

The Dublin gig is going to be AMAZING...Damo and E+S=B were made for each other. It's going to be a great opening to what looks like being four days of happy chaos! There is talk of an aftershow thing in Dublin, from the people who tore the roof off Joe Lee's gaff last year in Tullamore. I will post up more when I have the info.

Cork also looks brilliant, anyone who hasn't seen Dave Lacey's fantastic drumming should check this out, he and the legendary Giordai ua Laoighaire (from 9 Wassies from Bainne) and the others are going to be mental. At least, Dave has promised as much!

It will be an honour to play with Damo again in Galway and Limerick, and Weapons and Bible Studies will endeavour to fuck with the audiences heads in the most intense fashion possible to celebrate this honour.

"Tuesday March 22 - Triskel Arts Centre, Cork. Damo Suzuki Network featuring Goirdai ua Laoghaire and Dave Lacey and others (Including Mick O'Shea, who invents and makes his own instruments). Support as before. Tickets €12, available from Plugd records and at the door. Doors 8.30pm."

christ! nearly didn't clock this.. funbelievabubble!! :)

Latex lizzie said:
well now children,this earfest is on tonight. I know it's a schoolnigh..Damo will write you a sicknote if you ask nice I'm sure.

Christ the tension is unbelievable! Any stragglers who want tickets can get em at the door tonight. G'wan the E%$#B!

It should be a lot of fun, am really looking forward to seeing Damo again. Bryan played me the E+S=B CDr and I thought it was mighty stuff altogether. All I need now is a haircut and some energy and I'll be sorted for the evening.

Best gig I've been to in ages. Barry(last sound) was his usual brilliant self. Wasn't too gone with the start of z'ev set? took a while to heat up, but enjoyable nonetheless. E+S=b are now legends in my book. Dammo looked thrilled with the whole affair.

more nights like this please!!!!!!!!!

edit..I have loads of pictures and a video if anyone wants to see them pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back