Daft Punk Red Box 97 Bootleg (1 Viewer)

Red_Dog

Hi All,

I've been asked by my bros friend to see if anyone every got that Daft Punk Bootleg from 97 in Redbox. If anyone has it and could direct me to it etc , that would be cool. Haven't been on here in a while hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks

RD!

I'd also like this if anyone happened to have it.

Loadsa people have been looking for this for years

Hey, I was just talking to my brother in Australia the other day, he has a copy but it's on tape. Dug it out of his box of old tapes in the attic. Only problem is I don't have any way of getting it off the tape. All I need is one of those converter things, tape to pc, they sell them in the back of the Irish Times. They are only €150. If everyone chips in and buys it for me I'll send them the mp3's. You gotta promise not to give it to anyone else though, we need to keep this exclusive.

From the other Daft Punk RedBox bootleg thred...

Classic Red_Dog:

You know actually I think you've got some neck coming on here demanding bootlegs from 12 years ago , asking people to rip them from cassette and post them on line and bumping yourself twice!

Why the hell is this so important to you , is this the first time in your life you havent been able to get something in 5mins of Limewire??

You evil little man!

SWISH!

Hahahahaha, man it's a good thing everyone gets my amazing jokes and worships me for them or I might come across as a prick!

And for old times sake .....

SWISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back