Cute Lifestyles (1 Viewer)

Catwoman said:
56534298_d9744cd042_m.jpg

What a civilised little kitten. My cat's already a regular on thumped. You may know her from such avatars as .... and .......... Here she is in a few of her favourite poses, eh, sleeping and pissed off.

Attachments

• SleepingSparky 2.jpg
    SleepingSparky 2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 229
  • Meow.jpg
    Meow.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 213
serves me right for being completely obsessed with snow leopards; last night i had a dream i was being attacked by them and their other big cat cousins including a bengal tiger and a panther. hahahahahahahahah
aaaaaaaaaanyway im awake now so: cheetah cub.
Cheetah-Cub-button.jpg

what a cute little punk.

Psychotic no 2 said:
What a civilised little kitten. My cat's already a regular on thumped. You may know her from such avatars as .... and .......... Here she is in a few of her favourite poses, eh, sleeping and pissed off.
Yes, Comet has beautiful table manners.

Is this the Sparky of whom I've heard so much? Bring him round tomorrow, our boys can play while we booze. :p

cant believe we let this thread slip away.

exhibit a) "when mum went to heaven we thought we'd be alone. but then Daisy came along and said she's take care of us"
shepherd-bengal-tiger1.jpg

exhibit b) "but Muuuuuum, i don't wanna go to bed!"
Lion_Cub_Playing_with_Momma1b.jpg

exhibit c) "all the lions on the savannah laugh at my freckles, but mum tells me they're kisses from the sun"
bots26.jpg
CUB_1.jpg

exhibit d) "sometimes i get sad when people mistake me for a leopard. but mum reassures me that as a jaguar, i'm just as special"
127588.jpg

Jesus fucking Christ, guys. La la, I don't fucking begrudge you your fucking baby snow leopards, but, HOLY CUNT, THERE IS NOTHING SO CUTE IN THIS WORLD.

smOtterintro389.jpg

There's no fucking webcam. What the fuck is the use? I NEED ALL OTTER ACTION RIGHT FUCKING NOW. I think I'll call the 24-hour information line.

"Hi, where's the fucking webcam, you asshole?"
"Sorry?"
"I said, where is the fucking webcam, you asshole? Baby otter? Hello? One picture isn't going to do me. I NEED LIVE ACTION OTTERS."
"Excuse me?"
"Listen, I don't know what you don't 'get', and I'd translate it into your language, but I don't speak CUNT. Fucking some information line -- Put Lootas on the phone."

http://www.seattleaquarium.org/news/detail.php?newsid=18

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back