Cute Lifestyles (1 Viewer)

seanc

Threads
I used to feed a wild fox when I about 10. If the neighbours had known they'd have been hiding in the bushes with guns. Probably the only fox I'd ever seen up close until I moved to the big city. Now I see them all the time obviously. They're still cool though, especially this time of year in their puppy stage.

I never understood the animosity farmers have about them. "Arra shur anyway you wouldn't would ya seanc'ín, because you're pure soft altogether". They're grand, they kill rats and stuff.

magicbastarder

Threads
Website
stroma.org
my wife had a young pet fox called gilby (named after yer man from guns''n'roses) when she was a kid. they found him disoriented on the side of the road, probably clipped by a car, so they took him home. he lived mainly in their garage, and she said you'd have to handle him with oven gloves, one minute he'd be the most adorable puppy, next thing he'd chew through anything including your hand.

Unicron

Threads
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
I used to feed a wild fox when I about 10. If the neighbours had known they'd have been hiding in the bushes with guns. Probably the only fox I'd ever seen up close until I moved to the big city. Now I see them all the time obviously. They're still cool though, especially this time of year in their puppy stage.

I never understood the animosity farmers have about them. "Arra shur anyway you wouldn't would ya seanc'ín, because you're pure soft altogether". They're grand, they kill rats and stuff.
They massacre chickens. It's not like Fantastic Mr Fox where they nick one to feed their families, if they get in to the coop or more likely the run they'll kill all of them.

seanc

Threads
They massacre chickens. It's not like Fantastic Mr Fox where they nick one to feed their families, if they get in to the coop or more likely the run they'll kill all of them.

I get that. We had chickens for years and never had a problem with foxes. And we were hardly expert chicken keepers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads