Cure For Tinnitus (1 Viewer)

Cool! I hate tinnitus. Some days I got it real bad. Always gotta bring earbuds to small venue gigs.

I saw three teenage girls introduce a similar theory/product on the news there recently. They created it for their young scientist of the year project. I think they won something too. It does raise the question of control of and price of therapy. At this stage I wonder if I was to regain some of my hearing would I be driven mad by the hum of electrical devices. Rememberr when you were a kid and you could hear your TV on standby ? that high pitched squeel? maybe that was just my TV though.

threw my ear plugs in the bin .|..|

does anyone else find that by focusing on a particular frequency within the general tinnitussy din you can make it go away? i do, although over time it has become less effective

I saw three teenage girls introduce a similar theory/product on the news there recently. They created it for their young scientist of the year project. I think they won something too. It does raise the question of control of and price of therapy. At this stage I wonder if I was to regain some of my hearing would I be driven mad by the hum of electrical devices. Rememberr when you were a kid and you could hear your TV on standby ? that high pitched squeel? maybe that was just my TV though.

i still get that...
t'is all about reinvigorating the hair follicles in the inner ear - if they can be made to receive and transmit information again, then technically tinnitus should lessen and the ability to hear should rise

I remember reading that Bob Mould used to sleep with the TV playing those snowy channels you used to get. The distortion would cancel out the tinnitus and help him to sleep.

I hope mine never gets that bad. As I understand it, once the hair follicles break there's no going back, but I'm hopeful that something will come of this.

I remember reading that Bob Mould used to sleep with the TV playing those snowy channels you used to get. The distortion would cancel out the tinnitus and help him to sleep.

I hope mine never gets that bad. As I understand it, once the hair follicles break there's no going back, but I'm hopeful that something will come of this.

I have one of these http://www.google.com/products?clie...leep&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wf

It emits white noise and I snooze like a baby now. Highly recomended for city living and tinnitus.

Won't that just make your tinnitus worse though?

I heard about this thing online where it plays a certain frequency and it's supposed to help the hairs in your ear or something*

This may have already been posted in this thread already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back