Curb Your Enthusiasm thread (2 Viewers)

look, i'm not saying you have to change your avatar, i'm just sayin

I' not going to, and I'm just saying that one bad episode does not make it a crisis just chill people, don't look at the league table til christmas etc give it a few weeks and it'll all be fine.

I hope.

even if it doesn't pick up it was still the best comedy I've ever seen.

(except for the simpsons when it was good.)

I've found almost every episode of Curb to be better on 2nd or 3rd viewing. Though to be honest, I thought the change in "style" in seasons 5/6 to be not so great, even though it was basically still really funny.

when the show stopped being about someone having to deal with the stupidity around
them and became about being the source of all the stupidity....or when sasha baron cohen
had a part in it as an angel or some shit. or lets just say season 5.

Curb.big2.gif

Anybody seen Episode 2? I saw it last night. Pretty, pretyyyyyyyyyyy, prettyyyyyyyyyyyyy good. When he leaves the doctors office is a classic scene.

I think my wish has come through of it turning into the Larry and Leon show.

Is it just me or does Leon seem to constantly be drinking a soda with a straw in every scene? Definately in the new ones anyway but was this the case in the last series? You can see what i mean in the gif on the previous page.

i didnt think it as that great...2nd episode was better. i preferred when the show wasn't just people shouting at eachother

I think I laughed once during that episode and I can't remember at what bit. Might have been the surreality of them all standing in Jerry's apartment.

Was surprisingly shit considering.

Thoroughly enjoyed the first two though.

I just watched the first episode of season 7.It was deadly.
However it seems that I missed season 6........fuck.Didnt realise that.

I think its a shame that Leon and the Blacks were written out of the show just before Michael Richards appeared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back