Crowd Control lp (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter trev
  • Start date
  • Replies 20
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 1
bump....looking for two copies of this....recession and someone doesnt want 20euro?

I forwarded your request to one of the Modern Bullshit lads. Need to pick to
up a copy myself.

Picked up 3 copies in Tower earlier. Just to let you know, I had to ask for them at the counter and it was brought down from upstairs. Think they had it listed as a cd. I presume they'll put some out on the floor now but it might be worth checking that they do.

Whitefrier place. You know where the hostel & church is on Aunger st? down the road between them.

There's a sticky at the top there which explains all about Into The void.

Picked up 3 copies in Tower earlier. Just to let you know, I had to ask for them at the counter and it was brought down from upstairs. Think they had it listed as a cd. I presume they'll put some out on the floor now but it might be worth checking that they do.

Went looking for it there last weekend and they said they'd no copies of it. Gonna check again tomorrow before the Brains gig...

Went looking for it there last weekend and they said they'd no copies of it. Gonna check again tomorrow before the Brains gig...

You could get it in Into the Void or PM Derry and ask him to bring one to the gig, he'll be there playing with Loose Nut. Actually I'll text him and get him to bring a few copies sure..

You could get it in Into the Void or PM Derry and ask him to bring one to the gig, he'll be there playing with Loose Nut. Actually I'll text him and get him to bring a few copies sure..

Yeah, was gonna try Tower for the sake of it really-I'll be at the Brains gig in Into The Void anyway so hopefully get a copy there. Cheers though, man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back