Crisp and cheese sandwiches (1 Viewer)

Apparently this abomination is vegan though, so if anyone spies this.... thing... anywhere

c1.jpg

I CANT HAVE CRISPS ANYMORE OK GOD SHUTUP.

With respect, you have gone vegan, but you still smoke?

Do you care about your soul/conscience that you do about your body's health? Or even the people that love you and want you to live for a long time?
(Second bit was a deliberate guilt bomb as a gag)

Last edited:
I look at my sister smoking sometimes (heavy smoker for 30 years or more) and wonder if she ever thinks what it'll be like for the rest of us if/When she gets lung cancer and her illness dominates all of our lives. I presume she doesn't think about it. I know anything can go wrong for anyone's health at any time but still.

Here is a true story:

my grandfather started smoking when he was 12. He smoked until he was about 82 and his doctor told him it would be best for him to stop. So he did, immediately. He's now 92 and still sharp as a tack. Smoking might have messed up his circulation but no one is sure; doctors kind of give up on the reasonings behind health problems when you reach a certain age.

Yeah, my grandfather died at 94 and didn't bother quitting the fags, kept a bottle of whiskey at his side at all times and had some kind of cancer for the last 20 years of his life. Smoking must be fine after all.

With respect, you have gone vegan, but you still smoke?

Do you care about your soul/conscience that you do about your body's health? Or even the people that love you and want you to live for a long time?
(Second bit was a deliberate guilt bomb as a gag)

I didn't do it for health reasons :)

Switching from veg to vegan wasn't that hard for me really, I never felt like I had to give up meat because I never really ate it. I also kinda found that I cooked vegan most of the time, so its more snacking and eating out, which has been surprisingly easy. Its more consciously eating healthy that I'm finding a bit of a shift.

Also, me mentioning losing tobacco has stirred a debate about smoking which I didn't intend. Its not linked to my veganism other than I can't use filters and have to try and get organic tobacco. Also I don't really consider smoking in anyway opposed to my "moral integrity".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back