Crisp and cheese sandwiches (1 Viewer)

Nobody I know likes them. I do.

ive never thought of having cheese with my crisp sandwiches. i can see how it might work. peanut butter and crisps is good too. and eating crisps (tayto cheese and onion preferably) along with a plain chocolate biscuit (i mean all chewed up together) is great too. cant be beat.

Wouldn't mix sauce with crunch, but every now and again I'll whip a bit of ham between those slices. Oooooh, mince.

Ham? Yes, I can see how that would work. My personal favourite is cheese, crisps, kabanossi and slices of apple. Don't tell anyone, though. !ninjaaaa

Don't listen to g-stereosypical , lads. I know for a fact he survived for most of his life on turkey burgers , and earlier in the week managed to eat half a meal before noticing the chicken was completely raw. Plus Im pretty sure he's never actually tried crisp and cheese sandwiches. Or popcorn and chocolate. most people reject food they haven't actually tasted. Of course,with things that look like mussles, this is ok.

I'm not a cinema eater myself, unless the place is pretty empty or I'm the richest man in the world.

ive never thought of having cheese with my crisp sandwiches. i can see how it might work. peanut butter and crisps is good too. and eating crisps (tayto cheese and onion preferably) along with a plain chocolate biscuit (i mean all chewed up together) is great too. cant be beat.

peanut butter and cheese- yum

peanutbutter/cheese/crips- xmas dinner

hey! thats only half true! turkey burgers were a school thing.

and ive tried it all. i eat ANYTHING(except mushrooms) but just not weird combos.

choco and crisps/poppo is just plain wrong.

i had a stout and a tin of sardines the other night.

Sardines. And you get at me for crisps? I'm going to come at you fast.
In other news, it's a pity about the time constraints. Did a little bit with olly and killer and it sounded good, considering it was only me

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back