Crashplan (1 Viewer)

Bank of Ireland denied the crashplan test credit card charge while i was switching over, so i'm on Crashplan Pro now with no payment info registered so the 75% off until next November hasn't kicked in and now i have to wait for crashplan to sort it out manually.

Thanks for that, BOI.

Bank of Ireland denied the crashplan test credit card charge while i was switching over, so i'm on Crashplan Pro now with no payment info registered so the 75% off until next November hasn't kicked in and now i have to wait for crashplan to sort it out manually.

Thanks for that, BOI.

Feckers.

Don't forget you can backup videos for free to google photos' free tier, if you don't mind them transcoding the files - i've a load of 1080p video camera & phone footage up there and the quality is fine, but i've not tried anything higher resolution like 1440p PC footage or any 4k stuff.

Why not use YT for this? Just set to private.

Why not use YT for this? Just set to private.
The google photos agent does the uploads automatically - you just tell it the folders to monitor for new files. Then it does its organising / grouping / highlighting magic on them.

Related- the facial recognition stuff they do on photos is impressive, but they do it on video too. Witchcraft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back