Covid-19 supermarket/panic buy updates (1 Viewer)

I panicked bought two bottles of wine in an off-licence yesterday because the guy told me were reduced from a wholesale price of 38 euros (they were on sale for 10). Said they got them from a restaurant that would normally sell them off the menu for 70. Looked them up on the Internet when I got home and found lots of places selling them for 10-12. Rang them up and gave out and he gave me a whole of stuff about wholesale and bulk buying that I was just too tired to try and unpack.

Opened one last night and it’s definitely a 10 euro wine.

I panicked bought two bottles of wine in an off-licence yesterday because the guy told me were reduced from a wholesale price of 38 euros (they were on sale for 10). Said they got them from a restaurant that would normally sell them off the menu for 70. Looked them up on the Internet when I got home and found lots of places selling them for 10-12. Rang them up and gave out and he gave me a whole of stuff about wholesale and bulk buying that I was just too tired to try and unpack.

Opened one last night and it’s definitely a 10 euro wine.

That fake reduced bargain is a retail tactic used by most shops,especially chains. Always cheack the price on a deal that's too good,always.

I've instructed the missus to get a bottle of gin in. But as I wait for her to return I need to go and get some essential Pandemic-relief beer

You know what, I'm just going to leave the toaster out on the counter. I'm only kidding myself with this putting-away-after-use business.

Running low on milk etc and trying to delay going to the shops so the neighbour added a few items to their home delivery order to get me through the next couple of days.

I gave him a tenner for the bits and pieces when he delivered them. I realised that it was the first time in weeks that I'd used cash.

Running low on milk etc and trying to delay going to the shops so the neighbour added a few items to their home delivery order to get me through the next couple of days.

I gave him a tenner for the bits and pieces when he delivered them. I realised that it was the first time in weeks that I'd used cash.

I opened milk on sunday it was gone off. Today has been the first time I got milk since.

I am running low on liquid soap and haven't seen them in any local shop since early March.
I did get some bars of soap 3 weeks back so they'll have to do

Another update from Tesco today, I was in getting my shit and yet another fat oul 50 year old wanker decided to ignore the queue at the door and waltz on in just because it was his divine right to buy booze, security guard tried to stop him and then followed him asking him to leave, the shop staff told him to get out because none of them would serve him HAAA up the workers

Lidl glasnevin was great tonight. Nocunts in it, about 7 cars at 8.30pm.

Well stocked with everything and i got loads of their beer.

Worst shopping for wiping down has got to be crisps.

Lidl glasnevin was great tonight. Nocunts in it, about 7 cars at 8.30pm.

Well stocked with everything and i got loads of their beer.

Worst shopping for wiping down has got to be crisps.

We were in around same time then. Was grand and quiet, bar the three arseholes going around in a pack, getting on top of us at cheese/yoghurt isle. 😠

Is there a shortage on breaded fish fillets from donegal catch?

The last few times I've been in shops, there has been none

Everyone justifying those freezers they bought.

I hate telling people because i'm largely selfish but there is an olive shortage on the horizon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back