Could Ireland host an ATP event? (2 Viewers)

I did some work a few years ago for a "festival" like this. Instead of taking over a holiday camp the idea was to take over a hotel. It was dance music and was a total disaster but I still think this is the bones of a brilliant idea. Big ballroom in the hotel with the stage set up for the nighttime gigs, plenty of bedrooms. Other function rooms housing all sorts of other shenanigans. Could actually be amazing.

I did some work a few years ago for a "festival" like this. Instead of taking over a holiday camp the idea was to take over a hotel. It was dance music and was a total disaster but I still think this is the bones of a brilliant idea. Big ballroom in the hotel with the stage set up for the nighttime gigs, plenty of bedrooms. Other function rooms housing all sorts of other shenanigans. Could actually be amazing.

There must be a few NAMA owned hotels and conference centres which this could work in

Being trapped in a hotel with the type of shenanigans that goes on at a festival sounds like my idea of hell.

That sounds like the mansion festival that was held in County Louth.

atp new york was similar, t'was great, we had a blast

on the sunday morn i was having a pint in the bar and was watching the baseball on telly with some feller who i soon learnt was working security. I asked him how the weekend was going from their point of view and he laughed in a sort of 'easiest money i ever made, these fey indie fans are better behaved than my mothers bridge club, whadda bunch of pussies' kind of way

atp new york was similar, t'was great, we had a blast

on the sunday morn i was having a pint in the bar and was watching the baseball on telly with some feller who i soon learnt was working security. I asked him how the weekend was going from their point of view and he laughed in a sort of 'easiest money i ever made, these fey indie fans are better behaved than my mothers bridge club, whadda bunch of pussies' kind of way
That's NYC indie. If Cork and Dublin went it'd be like The Sodom and Ghomorrah Inn except with more fire

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back