Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (6 Viewers)

But potentially Leo was worse if, as reported, he wasn't distancing properly from his mates and by contributing to the throngs in the Phoenix Park. Cummings by his own accounts only saw his own family and wasn't out in public. Look I don't really give a fuck either but I the partyline appears to be that Cummings should be sacked but Varadkar is a non-story. It's not really that black and white though, is it?

you joking?

Vradkar was enough of a distance away from whomever by the looks of it as Ann Post said, they are outside and there are breezes.
He’s also within 5km of his residence.

Cummings was displaying symptoms,
Cummings Made his kids share his car and ensured they were likely to transmit to whomever if he or his wife tested positive.
Also Cummings had to stop and Refuel his car
Somewhere, in public with his symptoms.

World of difference

you joking?

Vradkar was enough of a distance away from whomever by the looks of it as Ann Post said, they are outside and there are breezes.

Cummings Made his kids share his car and ensured they were likely to transmit to whomever if he or his wife tested positive.

World of difference

Sounds like that's only a small part of what he did.

Varakar spends a lot of time in the gym toneing up those muscles he has every right to show them off especially given what the Irish weather can be like

Sounds like that's only a small part of what he did.

Yep, another trip At least, from what I’ve overheard
Varakar spends a lot of time in the gym toneing up those muscles he has every right to show them off especially given what the Irish weather can be like

Haha.

Ever since his disappoint on that fitness show

you joking?

World of difference
Cummings said he didn't stop. Admittedly I was comparing one article about Leo with Cummings' own words which is probably unfair. But I stick by my original point which in that I don't think that one is so clearly a sackable offence while the other is a non-story.

Cummings said he didn't stop. Admittedly I was comparing one article about Leo with Cummings' own words which is probably unfair. But I stick by my original point which in that I don't think that one is so clearly a sackable offence while the other is a non-story.

‘Leo’
What, you on a first name basis with him?!

It’s very cut and dry;

One is a Sackable offensive And the other is just a man in a park.
I mean, even if Cummings is not lying about refuelling (which is unlikely) the cunt and his wife both broke isolation while awaiting test results, and with symptoms and travelled up and down the county.

This is coming from a man who would love to see Vradkar be hung out to dry.

Latest on Cummings is this blog he edited to make it look like he predicted the pandemic to make himself look like an expert on viruses so knew the risks better than the plebs who've been fined/tazered/arrested etc etc.

Headline says maybe but it's confirmed on first line.

99427492_10157483515486819_2020863979139629056_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back