Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (7 Viewers)

Dominic Cummings drove up and down the country (as far as I know, I'm not really following that), Leo apparently stuck to the rules. You can go to the park
But potentially Leo was worse if, as reported, he wasn't distancing properly from his mates and by contributing to the throngs in the Phoenix Park. Cummings by his own accounts only saw his own family and wasn't out in public. Look I don't really give a fuck either but I the partyline appears to be that Cummings should be sacked but Varadkar is a non-story. It's not really that black and white though, is it?

Yeah, I thought there would be more backlash about the lack of social distancing. Everyone is strangely quiet about it, especially considering what's happening in the UK.

But potentially Leo was worse if, as reported, he wasn't distancing properly from his mates and by contributing to the throngs in the Phoenix Park. Cummings by his own accounts only saw his own family and wasn't out in public. Look I don't really give a fuck either but I the partyline appears to be that Cummings should be sacked but Varadkar is a non-story. It's not really that black and white though, is it?
Agree with you there. The british media running with this because talks to them like they're a bunch of cunts (he's not entirely wrong there). Same with the tory mps. They don't like him because they can't figure him out, he's not a tory by their standard.

Here is the video. I'm pretty sure i recognise the well toned muscles of his partner there. On a 2d plane you could get less than 2M easy enough, on 3d i dont know. Its probably less viral because thousands of other people were doing the same

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nah. Too weird looking. Like a halloween costume.

Those look horrific.

The facemasks I ordered from Amazon never came, I was just refunded for them today. I blame trump highjacking them.

I've ordered a few bandanas so I can spend the summer looking like and old west cowboy who is sticking up a stage coach.

The rest of the world is reporting on the Varadkar photos. If only we could tell what "nudo nel parco" could mean...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Cummings thing really pisses me off, obvs. The Leo thing seems like less of an issue to me. He hasn't done himself any favours. The only people I see talking about it are Irish people.

The Cummings thing really pisses me off, obvs. The Leo thing seems like less of an issue to me. He hasn't done himself any favours. The only people I see talking about it are Irish people.
and The Guardian, the BBC, some Italian newspaper..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back