Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (11 Viewers)

“It is not enough to have four fifths of us taking responsibility. It takes only a small number behaving in a celebratory manner … I takes only two to three per cent behaving in an irresponsible way and the virus will jump up again.

I mean, I don't want to be too cynical or one of those gleeful people calling the cops, but a good what 10 per cent of the country is teenagers and they don't give a fuck.

“It is not enough to have four fifths of us taking responsibility. It takes only a small number behaving in a celebratory manner … I takes only two to three per cent behaving in an irresponsible way and the virus will jump up again.

I mean, I don't want to be too cynical or one of those gleeful people calling the cops, but a good what 10 per cent of the country is teenagers and they don't give a fuck.

Borstal for all of them

Plenty of old farts don’t give a fuck either. Was out for a walk last night and there was a group of late twenties/early thirties sitting on the ground with a crate outside the Centra
ah this is true, some auld lads are always down the canal having a few cans.

I tut middle-classly and wish Covid death upon them as I saunter by at a safe distance.

Does he have a plan here?

Like, does he want to shove ultra violet probes up people's holes and pour bleach into their lungs to ready the corpses for consumption?

Avoiding all of the misunderstandings of physics and biology, what end game is he gunning for?

It's sort of like those Russian dolls, you open up one layer of WTF to uncover a completely new, different WTF.

It's WTFs all the way down, into a collapsed glowing neutron star of pure WTF.

I've realised his idea is to do this with living people.

Silly me I guess.

There's people who'll think this is a good idea and give something like this a go. It's a sad state of affairs.

the thing to ponder, is that is he genuinely freestyling up there and asking questions he's not asked before?
or is he repeatedly asking these questions in meetings (which you kinda assume he would be) and instantly forgetting the answers?

Watching the footage, my main question was "What the fuck is going on with his wig?"

Ive been out working and driving around Leinster since lockdown because of My job. Since the sun came out 2 weeks ago there has been a fucking shitload more cars and people out. I mean, still not as much as there were but not the ghostown it was a few weeks ago

Ive been out working and driving around Leinster since lockdown because of My job. Since the sun came out 2 weeks ago there has been a fucking shitload more cars and people out. I mean, still not as much as there were but not the ghostown it was a few weeks ago
I've even noticed it just walking over the m50 bridge around here. Where are they all going though? Nothing is open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back