Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (11 Viewers)

Holohan came out and said that Yank study was bullshit, didn't he?

So you're saying the IT is shit compared to some imaginary good newspaper that exists only in your head?

Shocked to be defending Cormac here but he's saying take everything the Times prints with almost as big a spoon of salt as the Mail and Sun. I'd put it another way, same bullshit fancier language. :ROFLMAO:

Thought I was handling the whole coronavirus stress well, but Hives has just gone to the shops on her own (I’ve been going the last two weeks) so my nerves are well and truly shot l, and I’m not handling it well.
I’ll be here stress eating cornbread until she gets home.

You need a coping mechanism something you can do that will help destress whatever it is you do normally to relax or just enjoy if you can a media break is probably also good.

We can wish Johnson gets better, i'm fine with that, can we all agree that NONE OF US will express any solidarity with the Brits the day the Queen dies though? We will be happy, we will celebrate and we will rub it in their faces.

and fuck Cork for being nice to her.

We can wish Johnson gets better, i'm fine with that, can we all agree that NONE OF US will express any solidarity with the Brits the day the Queen dies though? We will be happy, we will celebrate and we will rub it in their faces.

and fuck Cork for being nice to her.

I will mark it with the indifference it deserves.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So New York has a creepy island where prison inmates bury the city's unknown dead and it will be used for temporary burials during the current crisis.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So New York has a creepy island where prison inmates bury the city's unknown dead and it will be used for temporary burials during the current crisis.

Wait, temporary burials? Like, horse them into a hole and leave them there for a bit, and then come back later, dig them back up, drag them round for a bit and then bury them somewhere else?

There's a second breakfast / Hobbit joke in here somewhere. How is this the best way to deal with things though.

I guess some people really really want to bury their dead relatives.

Wait, temporary burials? Like, horse them into a hole and leave them there for a bit, and then come back later, dig them back up, drag them round for a bit and then bury them somewhere else?

There's a second breakfast / Hobbit joke in here somewhere. How is this the best way to deal with things though.

this way they don't have to keep them refrigerated?

Well yes If you want to put it like that the governor of NY already said this may happen previously so it's not that surprising basically they don't have the space to keep them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back