Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (10 Viewers)

Amazon warehouse workers are strike. Good time to not shop there.
a good time to shop from amazon ? Never.
i'd be very disappointed if i ever gave them my money again.
whatever they sell by mail order can surely be gotten elsewhere ?
but if they takeover media that's more tricky...
Jeff Bezos can go die in a ditch - i'll kick him into it.

If that’s your response, and you really think that Ireland could have been down to zero cases already, than I’m with Leo and Simon.
Good luck with your theories

Your response to me stating the bloody obvious was to ask for a point by point plan of how the bloody obvious could be achieved. The answer, of course, is to not start 2+ weeks too late after the country where the virus came from and had by far the most experience of it told everybody what to do, and I'm fucked if I'm gonna write you a manifesto explaining how bloody obvious that is.

Your response to me stating the bloody obvious was to ask for a point by point plan of how the bloody obvious could be achieved. The answer, of course, is to not start 2+ weeks too late after the country where the virus came from and had by far the most experience of it told everybody what to do, and I'm fucked if I'm gonna write you a manifesto explaining how bloody obvious that is.
Like I said, good luck with your theories. There is no way there would be zero cases in Ireland now if they had cut out flights to Italy two weeks earlier. That’s just cuckoo. You do realize you could still fly from NY to Dublin tomorrow BTW?

Last edited:
a woman my wife knows works in a nursing home, and has put out a plea on facebook for face masks. they've been told by the management where she works if they're dealing with a client with a confirmed diagnosis, but only in those circumstances.

I know a nurse who has to work in a unit with a handful of confirmed cases and has to work on another unit where there are no cases to date. She's been instructed not to get herself tested.

Madness

Bollocks to that, they've been shite as ever. Took them two weeks to stop Italy flights after it broke out there, in that two weeks they weren't even trying to check people coming off planes from Italy. This was weeks after China had already told everyone "lock your shit down or it will spread all over the place".
What they did was they sat on the fence faffing about because they thought maybe there was a chance the virus wouldn't take on badly and their business mates could keep making millions. Why has the virus taken off in Europe instead of the countries surrounding China? Because the countries around China actually fuckin listened to them, whereas all the European countries thought they knew better somehow.
We could have had a month long lockdown starting back in February and there'd probably be no cases of the virus left in the country, instead they held back and now we're looking at two months. And I'll tell ya what else, no way was Leo locking shit down before he got to fuck off to Washington for Paddy's day. Cunts, the lot of them.
this is possibly the worst thing I've ever read on the internet

FWIW I think oregano is nicer than basil for pizza sauce. For non-vegans that pre-grated mozarella you get in the supermarkets is better than the mozarella balls - I find the latter are too wet, and make my pizza soggy (might be different if you have a super-hot oven)
Dried oregano in the sauce, fresh basil on the pizza. Disagree on the mozzarella. Don't need the really expensive shit but get ball, drain well and cut it to size. Much nicer

Ah but seriously, both fuck Fine Gael and Leo "we need less beds in hospitals" Varadkar but also they've been doing an alright job through all this, considering their response has gone against everything they believe in normally.

Haha, yes, my sentimentality can be rather cringe-worthy :LOL:

here's a worse post:

have to agree. It's going to come here eventually so why fight it? Its hard not to think the best way to deal with it is to let it arrive, and when people get it, give them a few days off work til they get better.

The hysteria is more frightening than the virus itself. We'll end up trashing businesses and entire industries trying to stop something that can't be stopped. So, fuck it, bring it on. Flu is a bastard, but we don't shut down the entire planet because of it.

@rettucs you bastard

Ah but seriously, both fuck Fine Gael and Leo "we need less beds in hospitals" Varadkar but also they've been doing an alright job through all this, considering their response has gone against everything they believe in normally.

here's a worse post:

@rettucs you bastard
haha, that was kinda tongue-in-cheek, but w/eva

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back