Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (1 Viewer)

A girl on my team took Friday off (we're all working from home now). She had been feeling a little unwell for the last few weeks but as her cough got worse she got in touch with a doctor on Friday. Turns out she had the virus all along and didn't relaise it. She had been staring at home for the last while though, so there's a good chance she hasn't passed it on to anyone.

Mrs. egg_ (who is much improved now, thanks be to fuck) was talking to her cousin, whose 9-year-old is really sick with something atm - bad cough, is too weak to walk more than a few steps. Doctor recommended they take the child to A&E and the cousin's fella (and child's father) says "no", in case the child gets COVID in the hospital

What the actual fuck? Your child is sick a dog (probably with COVID), and an actual doctor recommends you take her to A&E, and you think YOU know better than the fucking doctor?

Mrs. egg_ (who is much improved now, thanks be to fuck) was talking to her cousin, whose 9-year-old is really sick with something atm - bad cough, is too weak to walk more than a few steps. Doctor recommended they take the child to A&E and the cousin's fella (and child's father) says "no", in case the child gets COVID in the hospital

What the actual fuck? Your child is sick a dog (probably with COVID), and an actual doctor recommends you take her to A&E, and you think YOU know better than the fucking doctor?

liked for mrs. egg_ feeling much better

But wtf :( The poor child.

Glad to hear mrs. egg has improved!

Same, good to hear of the Mrs. Egg improving.

Other news: God help me but i'm feeling sorry for Simon Harris, even though he's Fine Gael.

So assuming social distancing works and cases start to drop, what actually happens in about 2 weeks? or 4 weeks or 6 weeks or whatever? Where do we go from here?

So assuming social distancing works and cases start to drop, what actually happens in about 2 weeks? or 4 weeks or 6 weeks or whatever? Where do we go from here?
I'm guessing this might be dictated by the WHO. X amount of days (probably 14) with zero new cases, and a further 14 after that until the all-clear is given. Basically, June.

The scratchers website is under some pressure this afternoon ..they need to download more wam

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back