Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (9 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He always looks like he's smoking one of those comedy cigars, that blow up and make your face all sooty, which has already exploded.

I'm imagining he got the cigar out if the box, sparked it up, and after a moment it blew up. Then he's all "God dammit, not agaaaain", and heads off to wash his face. Comes back, "The rest of that cigaah is perfectly fiiiine", and gets stuck back into it.

I feel like staying home is easier when it's sitting in a pool smoking cigars and getting someone else to work your phone because you feel like doing a YouTube after your cycle.

I still enjoy the guy, I just haven't had coffee yet.

I feel like staying home is easier when it's sitting in a pool smoking cigars and getting someone else to work your phone because you feel like doing a YouTube after your cycle.

I still enjoy the guy, I just haven't had coffee yet.
Yep that's the first thing you think but then he's just so damn charming. Also there are many other ways to spoil yourself at home even if you're not a rich cunt.

Testing criteria have changed this morning

An attempt to reduce the backlog, I suppose. In a way I don't know what the point of testing is, except for to gather numbers.
93% of people are testing negative. More targeted testing makes sense.

I think they're a lot more knowledgeable about the situation here in Ireland now, and though they won't say it, its a lot more positive than feared. They won't say it cos they don't want us getting complacent, and they're dead right. They've actually played a blinder in how they're releasing information to us. Enough to know vaguely what's going on, but not enough to know Ireland has gotten off lightly here, relatively speaking.

Testing criteria have changed this morning

An attempt to reduce the backlog, I suppose. In a way I don't know what the point of testing is, except for to gather numbers.

I assume that I'm going to be ruled out under the new criteria and will just continue what I've been doing till tomorrow week when the 14 day period is up. I feel fine though. Has to be done. It's frustrating but big picture etc.

What does "community transmission" mean by the way? You just caught it from being out and about?

I assume that I'm going to be ruled out under the new criteria and will just continue what I've been doing till tomorrow week when the 14 day period is up. I feel fine though. Has to be done. It's frustrating but big picture etc.

What does "community transmission" mean by the way? You just caught it from being out and about?
yep, basically that you're not a healthcare worker, or you haven't been travelling to an affected region/been in contact with someone who travelled to an affected region

though aren't we all affected regions now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back