Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (4 Viewers)

My routine now is getting hit by waves of fatigue around 7 - 8. Not as bad tonight as yesterday. Coughing again.

My symptoms so far:

Dry cough - mild, lasted for approx 3 days initially but coughing again this evening

Hot flushes/sweats - mild/moderate, lasted about 3 days

Headache - moderate. Ongoing, coming in waves. Worst at the weekend.

Fatigue - moderate/severe. Ongoing, worst the last couple of days but subsiding now.

Aches and pains - moderate. Ongoing, worst yesterday night before bed.

Appetite - mostly fine but yesterday could barely eat anything

That sounds almost exactly like the virus symptoms alright.

My kids heard me in work mode.

At the start they thought I was talking to them, but they cottoned on almost before the second sentence. Most of it wasn't me speaking, but there was a fair bit of me doing the work talk.

They were a bit freaked out afterwards, I think they were listening in to the whole conversation. It wasn't internal stuff, it was stuff with external collaborators, but those guys were throwing in questions and theories on us as if we knew something. (We don't, certainly not my groups, we know almost nothing.) But the little ones can't tell who's who.
I had to go out before, and I threw up when I got back in. They didn't see that. I suppose I'm a bit sensitive about how things are affecting my little guys because my history, an overcompensation thing going on.

But yeah, we should be thinking about what we say, and how we behave, around little people I suppose. They're more clued in to what's going on than you'd probably like to believe, and they get stressed out too.

It's now 9:15am. Builders were due to arrive this morning at 8am. We're praying she's called them off after all 5 tenants texting her last night and stating our legal rights and informing her we would call authorities if law broken.

I have my key turned in the door so no one can enter.

My routine now is getting hit by waves of fatigue around 7 - 8. Not as bad tonight as yesterday. Coughing again.

My symptoms so far:

Dry cough - mild, lasted for approx 3 days initially but coughing again this evening

Hot flushes/sweats - mild/moderate, lasted about 3 days

Headache - moderate. Ongoing, coming in waves. Worst at the weekend.

Fatigue - moderate/severe. Ongoing, worst the last couple of days but subsiding now.

Aches and pains - moderate. Ongoing, worst yesterday night before bed.

Appetite - mostly fine but yesterday could barely eat anything

That is exactly how I was, and sounds very like the symptoms of Covid-19, unfortunately there are other viruses that can cause similar symptoms, so without being tested you can't know for certain. The main thing to be wary of is secondary infection. The virus depletes your bodies defenses and then you're more vunerable to picking something else up. Just one more reason to self-isolate. Take good care of yourself.

That is exactly how I was, and sounds very like the symptoms of Covid-19, unfortunately there are other viruses that can cause similar symptoms, so without being tested you can't know for certain. The main thing to be wary of is secondary infection. The virus depletes your bodies defenses and then you're more vunerable to picking something else up. Just one more reason to self-isolate. Take good care of yourself.
Have you started to recover yet?

Suggested by the great @billygannon, this is one worth spreading around on your social medias, great idea.

Just an idea...
Contact tracing is essential for dealing with COVID-19. If you're infected then health officials need to know everyone you've been near for the past 14 days.
I'd like to suggest that everyone keeps a daily diary of every person you've been near and every place you've been. You don't need to share it. You don't even need to share it with your family, your partner etc. This is for you and the health official doing the contact tracing. Try to be as detailed as you can.
The likelihood is at least half of you will get COVID-19. Over the coming days and weeks many of you will need to account for your movements. The more information you can provide, the better our health services can deal with COVID-19.

China seem to be emerging, first case November 30th wasn't it? So between our countries responding badly but also having fair warning it might be a similar 4 month or so timeframe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back