Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (3 Viewers)

Please don't interpret this as parents boasting about their kids (though I know it kinda is) but my daughter has become a bit of a pizza guru/connoisseur in recent times. Last week she made this particular type of pizza which is a deep-pan one (Chicago style I think though not 100% sure). Made the dough herself the night before and I swear to God it was one of the most delicious pizzas I've ever had.

I won't do that again I promise.

FWIW I think oregano is nicer than basil for pizza sauce. For non-vegans that pre-grated mozarella you get in the supermarkets is better than the mozarella balls - I find the latter are too wet, and make my pizza soggy (might be different if you have a super-hot oven)

Please don't interpret this as parents boasting about their kids (though I know it kinda is) but my daughter has become a bit of a pizza guru/connoisseur in recent times. Last week she made this particular type of pizza which is a deep-pan one (Chicago style I think though not 100% sure). Made the dough herself the night before and I swear to God it was one of the most delicious pizzas I've ever had.

I won't do that again I promise.

👏👏👏👏
How old is your daughter? When I have kids, I want them to be pizza gurus

FWIW I think oregano is nicer than basil for pizza sauce. For non-vegans that pre-grated mozarella you get in the supermarkets is better than the mozarella balls - I find the latter are too wet, and make my pizza soggy (might be different if you have a super-hot oven)

I fully agree with you - unless it's done like an amazing pizza I had in Paris last year that blew these rules to smithereens. The base was light, thin and crispy and totally covered in thick slices of raw tomato, fresh mozerella, black olives, parma ham and fresh basil... it was the best pizza I've ever eaten.

This is the dilemma of praising Leo and Harris over their handling of what's happened. On the face of it they seem to be doing pretty well given the hand they were dealt

Bollocks to that, they've been shite as ever. Took them two weeks to stop Italy flights after it broke out there, in that two weeks they weren't even trying to check people coming off planes from Italy. This was weeks after China had already told everyone "lock your shit down or it will spread all over the place".
What they did was they sat on the fence faffing about because they thought maybe there was a chance the virus wouldn't take on badly and their business mates could keep making millions. Why has the virus taken off in Europe instead of the countries surrounding China? Because the countries around China actually fuckin listened to them, whereas all the European countries thought they knew better somehow.
We could have had a month long lockdown starting back in February and there'd probably be no cases of the virus left in the country, instead they held back and now we're looking at two months. And I'll tell ya what else, no way was Leo locking shit down before he got to fuck off to Washington for Paddy's day. Cunts, the lot of them.

I hope so

Apparently the blood bank are gonna be running clinical trials of convalescent plasma transfusions for people who are seriously ill, so I guess an antibody test is going to be part of that

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Bollocks to that, they've been shite as ever.
We could have had a month long lockdown starting back in February and there'd probably be no cases of the virus left in the country, instead they held back and now we're looking at two months.

So many questions, but lets start here. How do you keep it down to no virus left in the country unless you stop every single flight in and out of Ireland, not just Italy? You are proposing that no Irish people can return, even for funerals? How long would you propose that that will be necessary?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back