Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (8 Viewers)

One thing about the numbers kids. I see people being shocked here on different days, family whatsapp, twiitter etc.

These numbers are going to go up exponentially for at least seven more days.

The deaths will rise in tandem with that at a delayed rate.

If you don't like maths, exponential means each number is way bigger than the last one so they rise fast.

You can either be shocked by milestones and worry about it or you can sit down and do the math and realise that nothing is going to stop escalating really until around April 4th, at which point it likely to slow down, while death numbers rise for a period after.

It isn't too good for the mind to worry about them on a day to day and easier to deal with when you know they will not stop rising for 7-8 days.

I see and hear too many people living in a state of worry. That is going to do nothing to improve your immune system.

Carry on.
Thank u for these truth bombs Mr. Shapiro.

Anyway, you'll all be happy to know that Jim Corr thinks it's a hoax

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A lot of that emptiness is preparing for what's to come. ( at least that's what I believe)

Avril is a nurse,and she is getting redeployed,as are all the staff on the children's ward she works in.

( I know,I heard from a reputable source etc)

Jim? ah he is yeah.

I apologise to ann, times are tense, can't be turning on each other.

Cocooning is a practice used to protect those over 70 or those extremely medically vulnerable people from coming into contact with coronavirus.

You are strongly advised to stay at home at all times and avoid any face-to-face contact for a period of 2 weeks from today (March 27th). This period is being kept under review.

Visits from people who provide essential support to you such as healthcare, personal support with your daily needs or social care should continue, but carers and care workers must stay away if they have any of the symptoms of COVID-19. They may find this guidance for Health and Social care workers who visit homes useful. All people coming to your home should wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds on arrival to your house and often whilst they are there.

You should have an alternative list of people who can help you with your care if your main carer becomes unwell.

If you have someone else living with you, they are not required to adopt these protective cocooning measures for themselves. They should do what they can to support you in cocooning and they should stringently follow guidance on physical distancing, reducing their contact outside the home. They should wash their hands thoroughly and regularly, especially upon arrival home and observe good respiratory etiquette at all times.

If you care for but don’t actually live with someone who is extremely medically vulnerable you should still stringently follow the public health guidance on physical distancing.

Balls to that I failed mine last week with worn out windscreen wipers of all things and had the retest booked for next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back