Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (10 Viewers)

Had a more normal feeling week. Booked off work. Dentist on Tuesday, Woodies on Tuesday night. (DIY Wednesday) Zoo on Thursday.

Lots of ppe (pee-pee?)in the dentist. Zoo is limiting numbers to 500, one way route and only outside. Felt nice to be out with the kids.

Thought i'd be freaking out a lot more being around people again, but it felt okay.

Jaysis, the minute the restrictions are lifted we get thunder, lightning and hail and news from Iran of the first confirmed second wave on the planet...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's mad, goes against so much of what posted here recently. I guess you'd have to trust the WHO though, right? Positive news anyway

That's mad, goes against so much of what posted here recently. I guess you'd have to trust the WHO though, right? Positive news anyway

I basically don't take much outside the WHO as worth listening to at all on this topic. There is so little happening news-wise and such a tough market that people are printing anything at a rate that far exceed people printing fucking anything normally. The WHO line hasn't really changed much since march, that was most significant change i've seen so far (though it did add lack of taste/smell to the descriptor recently I believe).

Example of how shit the press have gotten - how tenuous is this? Tenuous AF, but reuters ran it all the same because deadlines / hitcounts:

Coronavirus may have spread in Wuhan in August, Harvard research shows, but China dismissive

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back