Coronavirus: Better Call Sol (4 Viewers)

_Katie_

Threads
Waters out causing shit again, this time in Blackrock. What the fuck. Why are these pricks not being arrested?

_Katie_

Threads
They have RTE/Twitter on tap already. I agree with you basically, I just found it nice to see a bit of solid satire intervening in the agent provocateurs weekly contribution.
Absolutely; it was good to see some inventive protest.

On Waters/OD - They're increasing presence is so worrying. They seem to have such a big following. Bah.

ann post

Supporter
Threads
Absolutely; it was good to see some inventive protest.

On Waters/OD - They're increasing presence is so worrying. They seem to have such a big following. Bah.
I think the bored at home for the first time in their life wading through the internet demographic are probably the prime amplifier at the moment. Have noticed a bit of an increase in batshit on the twitter.

magicbastarder

Threads
Website
stroma.org
weirdly, andy gill could potentially have been the first UK victim of this.

" The trajectory of Gill’s illness, which took medics looking after him in January by surprise, is now familiar – sudden deterioration, low oxygen levels and organ failure. He had fallen sick after his band returned from a trip to China in late November. A short time later, his 26-year-old tour manager was taken to hospital in Leeds with a severe respiratory infection. "

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

We're listening to...

• Land of No Junction
    Blow Up
    Aoife Nessa Frances
    Land of No Junction

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads