Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (8 Viewers)

I *did* think it was interesting he made a point of highlighting that the two nurses who take care of him were for-d-ners. Can't imagine he just carelessly inserted that, which will have pissed off so many of the ardent brexiteers.

It all seems a bit fishy. I hate to think that as I know a few conspiracy theory guys and I hate their rubbish. All the same, no photo op. Mild symptoms followed by intensive care, followed by a jaunt to the countryside. Whatever is going on, it stinks. I'd rather it was a grand elaborate lie rather than a series of really stupid decisions.

I mean a quick google search will tell you they’ve named the nurses who looked after him. So are they actors who’ve been playing nurses for their whole adult lives just in case something like this happened to the prime minister or is Boris that good a fibber that he convinced trained nurses that he was life threateningly ill? Also are you even allowed take pics on an ICU unit?

No no no, none of that. I meant it's a disappointing series of very stupid decisions. It'd be easier to believe a conspiracy theory, considering how daft it all is. That's all.

Apparently Italy is reporting the average ICU care time for patients going through the worst of it is 10 days, with potentially another week or two of hospital time recovery after that. Boris was in and out of hospital in 4 days, ICU in 2 days.

He was put in as a precautionary measure because he's their fucking PM. Did you honestly think he wouldn't get preferential treatment??

i wonder how close to the irish experience, the UK experience is. they have admitted that half (i think 'over half') the deaths in ireland have been in care homes, and apparently this is similar to what's happening in other countries - but the UK have been ignoring those stats.

belgium is running at a higher per capita death rate than italy, but apparently they are treating any deaths due to respiratory issues in care homes as presumptive covid-19, even without a test.

seeing increasing internet commentary along the jist of "we can't do this forever, lets just let old people die, it doesn't affect me. the economy"

I'm assuming from people that don't work in hospitals.

so that's nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back