Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (7 Viewers)

Boris looks and sounds like I felt last week! Got that chesty sound to his voice.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here, here's some non-coronavirus lols to get you through the day

Fuck sake

That's frightening on a few levels. But notice that you've got a medical professional (regardless of his actions) who would be able to diagnose himself, but the rate of worsening of his condition was so fast that he didn't call an ambulance.

This is Germany, not the US, there's no reason to fear calling an ambulance there I'm guessing.

I probably should giving more thought to the bottle I’ve been keep big my homebrew hand sanitiser in. There were a few funny looks in Tesco. C9A2C9BE-FD0A-47C6-B960-A738E0509077.jpeg

Very bad week for the UK even if something like it could have been predicted from the previous one their number for today is actually higher than Italy's

Very bad week for the UK even if something like it could have been predicted from the previous one their number for today is actually higher than Italy's
Italy coming down quickly, thankfully. UK will have a high death rate for the next two weeks then start to come down I think. I hope they can increase testing as much as they are promising but I don’t trust Matt Hancock.

Lots of snitchy fuckers out there taking photos of people who appear to be just exercising or sitting down away from other people. What the fuck are you doing out there too then? Evidence suggests that social distancing largely being followed and people exercising in parks isn’t really as big an issue as the curtain twitchers think it is. This is a U.K. complaint as I live here. Don’t know what the situation in Ireland with people being outside is...

a friend put a Dalek sample on a demo tape last year and
the tape plant made the band remove it.
so he had to record the Dalek voice himself.
(they made less then a hundred copies of the demo)

Why didn't you just overtake them?
A: five people were talking on a back road that was
four metres wide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back