Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (22 Viewers)

Day 10 positive for me but the line is gone a bit faint - does that really mean you have less virus? I still don't feel great either.
I'd guess yes, but I wouldn't be too sure about it. Still positive today, but the line has gone pretty faint, and I feel mostly fine now except for a bit chesty and fucking cabin-fever-ish from being in the one room for a week

Just back from Germany. 2 flights since Sunday, 4 busyish train journeys and many hours walking around an exhibition hall with thousands of other people. It'd probably be too soon for it to show up following the Sunday flight (and I did an antigen on Saturday evening) but I test negative today anyway.

We'll see how I get on.

Went for a walk in the bog at lunchtime with the dog. Started to feel a bit scratchy throathed.

5 days since flying home like. Took a test when I got back.

Thank you hayfever ma fren'

let's say you're two months over covid, and you get exposed again, but because you had it only two months ago, your immune system fights it off. does that reset your immunity clock? i.e. is it akin to having a fresh vaccine?

let's say you're two months over covid, and you get exposed again, but because you had it only two months ago, your immune system fights it off. does that reset your immunity clock? i.e. is it akin to having a fresh vaccine?
Should do? I think?
There's allegedly variants that might complicate the picture. As in, but I guess you can say the variant you were exposed to is likely to be the prevalent one at the time? (And the one you want to be able to quickly raise a response to.)

Faintest of faint positive test this morning. First time into the breach.

Loads of people coming through work in June. Was always going to happen.

I know/know of several people now who are on their second dose in 2022. As posited on Twitter earlier - if we could be entering a period where people could get several doses a year (e.g. highly exposed people like airplane cabin crew) are businesses going to start taking this into account?

My son has gong to Longitude today. He BETTER not come home with it. I finally see a doc about my stupid double vision this week and then I have a week in Berlin booked.

Went to get my second booster in local jab centre

Despite the place being empty and having gone in for the specific time of people aged 30-44 for dose IV (pun intended) I got told

'you're not immune compromised or over 65,

Ok

The Director of the National Virus Reference Laboratory has said that people who were infected with Covid-19 in December and January do not have protection against the current wave of the disease.

Dr Cillian de Gascun told RTÉ's This Week programme that the BA.4 and BA.5 variants currently in circulation in Ireland are "sufficiently different" from the B.A1 variant that caused a very large spike in December and January.

"The problem is that people who were infected with B.A1 don't have protection against B.A4 and B.A5," he said.

Asked if those people were at risk of getting the disease again, he said: "Yes, unfortunately."

I was in the blanch centre this evening and I was one of maybe 10 or 20 people i saw there wearing a mask. we're so fucked.

First two days were a sweaty fever dream nightmare. Head was sore as fuck yesterday, but probably from dehydration from all the disgusting night sweats. Lost my sense of taste today but otherwise think I am on the mend. 4 year olds bounced back after a day of being miserable with high temperatures.

Masks are back on the agenda big style.

I've tested positive but deffo not as bad as you lads had it. I was feeling tired and light headed the other day and then just started to feel a bit fluey. Tested negative 2 days ago and tested again today as I was about to go to the shops. Sinuses are a bit congested, body a tiny bit achey, and I could sleep for Ireland. Otherwise all grand. I'll stay in the house til around tuesday, then test again before attempting to head out.

I kind of forgot I have this.

Still a bit of a niggly cough and a tiny bit bunged up but thats possibly a cold I had the same time as covid. The cough is probably covidy.

I haven't tested out of it yet. Will test tomorrow as I don't plan on going anywhere today. Would be surprised if I'm still testing positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back