Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (13 Viewers)

Peter's hospital experience should have its own thread

Suggested title "only when I laugh"

I was on holiday there in Austria and Czech, and I can tell ya that covid is definitely over in Czech. Nobody there is wearing masks anywhere. Austria not so bad, still a fair amount of mask wearing, but like I stuck my mask on in the subway in Prague and got funny looks. It's quite hard to wear your mask when literally nobody else is.

flew to Latvia yesterday. No one wearing masks on the plane. When they announce that the gate is open they will tell you if masks are mandatory or not. Mine wasn't and, of a packed full flight, only 2 people were wearing them. The cabin crew still wear them.

when i go into the shops for a couple of minutes i don't bother with one these days - it's less than 5 weeks since i caught covid so there's not much risk. i wear one on public transport and for shopping trips lasting longer than five minutes though.

anyway, north korea looks like it's having quite an outbreak. anyone know if the fact that they're not vaccinated have any effect on whether an outbreak is more or less likely to result in a potential new variant evolving?

when i go into the shops for a couple of minutes i don't bother with one these days - it's less than 5 weeks since i caught covid so there's not much risk. i wear one on public transport and for shopping trips lasting longer than five minutes though.
That's kind of what I am at right now, 7 weeks after having it. I did wear it on the plane back to Dublin a few days ago, and I was one of the very few that did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back