Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (7 Viewers)

The conspiracy kids who were certain Nphet was the new world order and vaccine passes were the new world order are gonna have to find something stupid fast.
Has a truckers protest been organized in Ireland yet? Glancing through a few Irish conspiracybots on twitter and it's that and Ukraine, where they haven't yet made up their mind whether they are pro or against war.

Has a truckers protest been organized in Ireland yet? Glancing through a few Irish conspiracybots on twitter and it's that and Ukraine, where they haven't yet made up their mind whether they are pro or against war.

The canadian one just dissolved so I feel like that'll take the fun out of copying other people's protests.

One of the youtubers i follow went pretty hard on pro-trucker conspiracy crap, had a video up comparing them to rosa parks. Pity, seems to be pattern with DIY youtube

Interesting DIY Niche -> large following -> buy house to renovate -> conspiracy theories

*buy a house to renovate is interchangable with buy a larger workshop

They're very Tucker Carlson these people, anti authority, anti "the left", anti big-business but also pro capitalism, pro nationalism, pro "mom and pop" whatever, anti "woke", and it translates very badly into Ireland.

If they find a way of squaring that, I suppose Peter Casey was trying to find a way a few years back with his anti-traveller stuff, they could get a real foothold.

I have to say Trudeau has gone waay up in my estimation..I live how he crushed that trucker protest in Canada ..proper order too..that'll show em.

A truckers protest over here would mostly be a bunch of English and Eastern European lads
Would Mehole or Veruca have the balls to crush it like Trudeau?..doubt it very much. Anyone who opposes the vaccines are scum in my book.

Whole family coughing away like mad. Adults coming up negative. T2 finally took a test this morning, negative. Masks still being worn in work corridors.

I was impressed with the level of mask wearing in Asda in Strabane yesterday, approx 70% I reckon.

I am meant to be going away the next couple of weekends but idea of being 2+ hrs on a bus or train and people not bothering with masks is making me reconsider my plans. At least on Dublin Bus i can hop at the next stop if people are taking the piss.

was talking to a chap in work i hadn't talked to in two years; he was telling me that in about april 2020 he developed breathing difficulties. tested negative, but from then on the doctors could find nothing wrong and at one point he said he was basically called a hypochondriac, the symptoms didn't go away. until just before christmas; he got the moderna booster and within about 48 hours his breathing improved markedly.

It wasn't until last night when I noticed some customers and the person on the till in Tesco weren't wearing masks that I realised the ban had been lifted. I'm not sure when/if I will stop wearing it. There's not much point unless everyone does it, right?

People (mainly on twitter) still thinking a mask will protect them (as opposed to others), two years later is just mind-blowing.

The cloth masks with the fancy prints are next to useless. They're better than nothing, but will mostly work to mitigate your own spread, not catching it. The blue surgical masks are a step up, but still relatively ineffective.
The FFP2 masks are the one's you want, they *do* provide a relatively high level of protection to the wearer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back