Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (8 Viewers)

the re-establishment of fiscal discipline

THE RE-ESTABLISHMENT OF FISCAL DISCIPLINE.

I hope you all enjoyed your 2 years of partying because it's time to buckle down and get used to the rest of your life of endless austerity if Pat Leahy has anything to say about it.

Just in case anyone missed it the excitement

NPHET asked for august 2021 type restrictions last week.
Govt decided to open everything up for the craic.

which is more or less exactly what happened when Leo had to give Micheal the Taoiseach job, so essentially this is MM trying to throw Leo in the shit, like Leo did to him.

which is more or less exactly what happened when Leo had to give Micheal the Taoiseach job, so essentially this is MM trying to throw Leo in the shit, like Leo did to him.

Where is the press release of what NPHET advised? How do we know this?

The letter is up on gov.ie somewhere, plenty of snippets from it saying above were circulating over the weekend. They effectively asked for a phased reopening.

Vinny Dermody rightly pointed out that just flipping the switch from doom and gloom to rainbows and kittens is desperate for people's mental health. Give them even a short landing path to get used to whatever you've planned.

Vinny Dermody rightly pointed out that just flipping the switch from doom and gloom to rainbows and kittens is desperate for people's mental health. Give them even a short landing path to get used to whatever you've planned.
I definitely feel a bit wonky.

Curious as to why Hoolohan was so supportive in explaining the reasons for the opening up instead of just saying "we don't think this should be happening this way."

Does it simply come down to €187k a year buys a lot of compliance?

Curious as to why Hoolohan was so supportive in explaining the reasons for the opening up instead of just saying "we don't think this should be happening this way."

Does it simply come down to €187k a year buys a lot of compliance?

Maybe he'll stop get death threats and weirdos stalking his home and that is appealing to him on a human level.

Maybe he'll stop get death threats and weirdos stalking his home and that is appealing to him on a human level.

Really?

I'm not surprised, I didn't know that, but given the frothy mouthedness of some types I'm not surprised.

Didn't know much about him other than his wife being unwell in the middle of the past 2 years.

the re-establishment of fiscal discipline

THE RE-ESTABLISHMENT OF FISCAL DISCIPLINE.

I hope you all enjoyed your 2 years of partying because it's time to buckle down and get used to the rest of your life of endless austerity if Pat Leahy has anything to say about it.

possibly the sensibilliest of all the sensible centrists

Imagine if after this the world was saved by hash?

Aww man , theres a number of people I would enjoy telling I told you so to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back