Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (10 Viewers)

Pete is a FSB Putin operative, sewing discontent in the heart of the proletariat in decadent imperialist Ireland. The entire venture is run out of a shipping container in a disused parking lot in Belarus, surfaced in with that slightly too large, dusty, gravel. We've covered this.

Banned from Thumped is heavy. Who else was banned from Thumped?

I always say ‘the worst vampire, is a reverse vampire’

@flashback i thought @Cormcolash was the fsb mole?

That would be the obvious conclusion, but it might not be as simple as that.

It's not clear what role he plays, including (allegedly) from within the FSB itself. Some unfortunate co-incidences seem to occur to operations involving this individual, some have said a little too unfortunate.

The other question is why they haven't addressed the shitty gravel around HQ. They could have easily sprung for washed stuff, so you're not walking that fine mud into the car. They have the resources, it was a "temporary setup" close to 8 years ago now, it's fucking bullshit is what it is.

That would be the obvious conclusion, but it might not be as simple as that.

It's not clear what role he plays, including (allegedly) from within the FSB itself. Some unfortunate co-incidences seem to occur to operations involving this individual, some have said a little too unfortunate.

The other question is why they haven't addressed the shitty gravel around HQ. They could have easily sprung for washed stuff, so you're not walking that fine mud into the car. They have the resources, it was a "temporary setup" close to 8 years ago now, it's fucking bullshit is what it is.
Washed gravel is a western indulgence. If you want to erode the moral fibre of our people, why don’t you go the whole hog and pave it with Indian sandstone?

Who's making borscht? I'd prefer dill, rather than the dilly of a pickle we're currently in.
I think it's no coincidence that brianoak and nlgbbbbbtlh appeared recently. Not to mention the book writing former poster.

Yes, we are watching. By we I mean them. By them I mean us. by us I mean you. But you knew that all along. Or did you? Wouldn't you like to know. John le Carré died Irish, anything is possible.

Who's making borscht? I'd prefer dill, rather than the dilly of a pickle we're currently in.
I think it's no coincidence that brianoak and nlgbbbbbtlh appeared recently. Not to mention the book writing former poster.

Yes, we are watching. By we I mean them. By them I mean us. by us I mean you. But you knew that all along. Or did you? Wouldn't you like to know. John le Carré died Irish, anything is possible.
In putins Russia - the borscht makes you

Dammit, I'd really like some borscht now.

When I was in Putins Russia, we literally judged each restaurant on the quality of their borscht. No matter how good the mains were, the borscht was key. If you can't get the borscht right, why bother?

Also, I just like typing and saying borscht.

Also, shashlik.

Also, isn't there another thread for impending global war?

Also also, the borscht was never less than excellent, anywhere I went.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back