Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (14 Viewers)

10,000 combined reported cases yesterday.

I think now is the point where we utterly lose track of how much of this is in the country. Are people really going to be bothered to register their positive antigens?

I get that it's more useful to track hospital numbers at this point but I see no value in knowing less information.

10,000 combined reported cases yesterday.

I think now is the point where we utterly lose track of how much of this is in the country. Are people really going to be bothered to register their positive antigens?

I get that it's more useful to track hospital numbers at this point but I see no value in knowing less information.
its probably time to stop reporting case numbers altogether. They are of fuck all use at this stage

portugal have this visual thing and basically it was explained to me that you look at this graph and the closer it is to the top right, the more restrictions are required. Cases against R rate. i find it more palatable

269739972_304107781513622_6841163807705262750_n.jpg

My ten year old nephew just tested positive on an antigen.

His sister is a close contact of a positive anitgen in her school but coming back negative.

Terrible the way that the schoolkids are picking it up at their homes. Can't believe my sister and her fella, who have been living like hermits for months infected them.

Have we tried blaming this on foreigners, and demanding liberation from the oppressive bureaucrats in Brussels?

Oh jesus... Trump's already done this hasn't he? Which his China Virus. Always one step ahead... genius.

just let everyone go out and enjoy themselves while you stay at home for a month or two, maybe it'll run rampant and then die off because herd immunity is reached...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back