Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (14 Viewers)

It was a Genrui one. A few people sent on Texts about there being a recall on them but I haven’t seen anything conclusive online about bar one tweet from a doctor that everyone keeps sharing. Line wasn’t that faint, we were in contact with people that tested positive and I’ve got symptoms so for now I’m going on the basis that I have it. That was our last antigen test unfortunately and they’re like gold dust at the moment. I’m going to try and book a pcr test later tonight

Did you have symptoms yourself?
Just head cold symptoms.

Think I posted this earlier, but my top tip for booking the PCR is to keep trying on the half hour after midnight. All the bookings that fail/time out seem to get recycled every 30 minutes until there are none left. I got mine when about a hundred came online at 1.30am.

So, if you fail at 12, don't bother constantly refreshing, just check back at 12.30 etc.

Just head cold symptoms.

Think I posted this earlier, but my top tip for booking the PCR is to keep trying on the half hour after midnight. All the bookings that fail/time out seem to get recycled every 30 minutes until there are none left. I got mine when about a hundred came online at 1.30am.

So, if you fail at 12, don't bother constantly refreshing, just check back at 12.30 etc.
Grand, thanks @dudley . Sure I’ll stick on some Netflix and settle in until I get one

watched lots of clips of the anti lockdown protests in Amsterdam.
EVERY single person I saw in the footage was white.
Just saw France 24 on it, tried to scan through the crowd but you're right, they were all white, all of them, haha.

I liked the voxpop they had with some lad there "I'm here because I want to live, and I don't think we should be scared. We're all going to die anyway, I want to live" ehhhh bit of a mixed message there pal

Just saw France 24 on it, tried to scan through the crowd but you're right, they were all white, all of them, haha.

I liked the voxpop they had with some lad there "I'm here because I want to live, and I don't think we should be scared. We're all going to die anyway, I want to live" ehhhh bit of a mixed message there pal
Yeah, I saw that twit.
In all the footage he was the only person I saw interviewed but he probably wasn't untypical.
The footage RT had of the riot cops w/ dogs hitting the 'white folks' was all surely that there was of that.
That's what riot cops do

Apparently as part of a protest at the dail a few days ago someone broke into and vandalised/started a fire in the Grand Lodge on Molseworth St. Destroyed loads of old books.

I suppose people who have ideas about the vaccine would have some intersection with people who have ideas about the masons.

How much of the latest large upswing of people in hospital with covid is just people in hospital who have covid, rather than people in hospital because they have covid? I.e. if the number of people with covid in the population doubles, is it reasonable to expect the number in hospital will roughly double too, even if they're not hospitalised because of it?

How much of the latest large upswing of people in hospital with covid is just people in hospital who have covid, rather than people in hospital because they have covid? I.e. if the number of people with covid in the population doubles, is it reasonable to expect the number in hospital will roughly double too, even if they're not hospitalised because of it?
Hard to know. There could also be a number of people catching Covid in hospital.

Isn't it a trip out.

Negative antigen test before work today. I've not symptoms, but you know. All clear for 4 days of work misery at least.

If anyone is looking for FFP2 masks with the numbers are as high as they are right now a goodish deal appears to be here, if you order 10 packs of 5 they cost €3 a box.

Last edited:
I ordered a bunch of those masks from Hibernia last week. They arrived this morning so an 8 day turnaround. They seem pretty good on a first test wear. Definitely much better than KN95 ones I got in Harvey Normans back around September.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back