Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (8 Viewers)

there's omicron particles causing phase shifts in ten forward.

In fairness to the Omicronians, at least they're against the aggrandisement of slave owners. I say we give them the one we call McNeal.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Two cases of the Omicron variant found in the UK.
One is Chelmsford, one in Nottingham. I could have guessed that's where it'd turn up. yay.

It's almost like the virus spread all over the world on airlines or something
Yeah, but even ignoring the omicron issue, it sounds like they should be shutting SA off anyway, if their protocols for reducing covid on flights is failing to that extent. Would make you wonder do 15% of people in SA currently have covid too?

Yeah, but even ignoring the omicron issue, it sounds like they should be shutting SA off anyway, if their protocols for reducing covid on flights is failing to that extent. Would make you wonder do 15% of people in SA currently have covid too?
zero fucks given

At the folks in mid ulster for the first time since the rona appeared.

The amount of slack-jawed fucks with no masks ive seen in tesco, poundland and Toome chinese in 1 day is more than ive seen in dublin in nearly 2 years.

I can sense that there's more mask wearing going on now than there was a week ago. The media are softly saying that masks should be worn, considering that there's this new variant. I have to admit, I was lax with mask wearing this past couple of months, but now the game has changed. But I don't think I am like a slack-jawed fuck. But then, maybe I am. I'll be masking up in any case.

Nobody wants a lockdown xmas.

Vaccine boosted and because I was a good boy they gave me a bonus flu vaccine. I look forward to feeling like shit this evening!
Waves of headache and sinus pains today (like my usual migraines) but not too bad. On the scale of stubbing your toe (1) to the intensity where you seriously consider ending things (10), it’s a 2.5. And of course one the kids are sick so I’ve spent the morning showering babies, washing clothes and high chairs, and dettoling the dining room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back