Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (7 Viewers)

I heard somebody say it the other day, but it wasn't really in a "I won't get the booster" way, it was more a "I'll get it but why the fuck are we getting this before other countries have even been vaccinated at all?" way

I heard somebody say it the other day, but it wasn't really in a "I won't get the booster" way, it was more a "I'll get it but why the fuck are we getting this before other countries have even been vaccinated at all?" way
I'm getting mine to spite the poor foreigners

Ice Cube has departed Sony’s upcoming comedy, Oh Hell No, in which he would’ve co-starred with Jack Black, after declining a request from producers to get vaccinated, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.

Sony had no comment. A personal representative for the star declined to comment. WME, his agency, declined to comment. Oh Hell No is being produced by Matt Tolmach and Black, who both did not offer a comment.

Sources tell THR the studio is looking to find a replacement for Ice Cube, who walked from a $9 million payday.

I was told this just an hour ago.

Wednesday In tallaght kids hospital, just one parent/guardian allowed at a time.
Two parents,masks off eating sandwiches on the ward are told only one at a time and they shouldn't have masks off anyway.
Turns out the kid tested positive and both parents at the time were waiting on test results. And of course,they both come back positive.

Any wonder there are still huge numbers.

I was told this just an hour ago.

Wednesday In tallaght kids hospital, just one parent/guardian allowed at a time.
Two parents,masks off eating sandwiches on the ward are told only one at a time and they shouldn't have masks off anyway.
Turns out the kid tested positive and both parents at the time were waiting on test results. And of course,they both come back positive.

Any wonder there are still huge numbers.

Allowing them masks off is insane. Go outside and eat, you fucking morons

Got my third jab this morning. Although unlikely, there is a possibility of a booster shot later.

Today's cohort were a lot more bockety than the last time

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back