Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (8 Viewers)

I'm sleeping in the living room and i have to stay in there all day and can only leave there at night and get into the kitchen when everyone else is gone to bed - like that guy who secretly lives in your attic and creeps down when you're asleep, you know?
I mean... highly contagious virus and you were the sole person in the household to test positive. Are we sure this is very different to how you were living before anyway?

Haha sounds like it's COMPLETE FUCKING U-TURN city, shower of fucking morons.

Edit: Which should make the upcoming Winter "OH SHIT THE HSE IS TOTALLY FUCKED LOCK EVERYTHING DOWN AGAIN" decision a good popcorn show

Number have been rising without gigs happening at full capacity so we know it's not happening due to full capacity gigs. Schools however on the other hand have been told 30 people infected is not an outbreak and must remain open at all costs. Still no mandatory sick pay so people who have or possibly have it have to go to work.. Seems to me gigs aren't and won't be the problem but whether they're blamed is another story.

Number have been rising without gigs happening at full capacity so we know it's not happening due to full capacity gigs. Schools however on the other hand have been told 30 people infected is not an outbreak and must remain open at all costs. Still no mandatory sick pay so people who have or possibly have it have to go to work.. Seems to me gigs aren't and won't be the problem but whether they're blamed is another story.
We’re pretty certain we got it from the kids school.

Also, I haven’t been to a gig since March 2020

Almost 2,500 cases today. I’ve a really, really bad feeling about what that’s going to look like 2 weeks after the pubs, nightclubs and gigs are back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back