Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (13 Viewers)

Covid wore me out more
bizarrely it physically wore me out less.

The only real symptoms I had were swollen fingers and toes. Mentally it confused the crap out of me for months though. Oh yeah, taste too I guess. But that just meant I had to add extra extra hot sauce.

The vaccine made my body feel like it was radiating about as much heat as a small star.

I wanted to sleep all day, every day for about a week. I just thought it was age until my energy starting coming back.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

so it turns out that having to isolate in your own house is zero fuckin fun. I'm sleeping in the living room and i have to stay in there all day and can only leave there at night and get into the kitchen when everyone else is gone to bed - like that guy who secretly lives in your attic and creeps down when you're asleep, you know? - and then everything i touch has to be wiped down when i'm finished, like i'm some kind of burglar getting rid of prints. this fucking sucks, and i've to keep this up until Sunday gahhh

so it turns out that having to isolate in your own house is zero fuckin fun. I'm sleeping in the living room and i have to stay in there all day and can only leave there at night and get into the kitchen when everyone else is gone to bed - like that guy who secretly lives in your attic and creeps down when you're asleep, you know? - and then everything i touch has to be wiped down when i'm finished, like i'm some kind of burglar getting rid of prints. this fucking sucks, and i've to keep this up until Sunday gahhh

Can you not just wear a mask around the house and/or gloves?

Good enough for you, with your 90" TV, PS5, Domino's through the window. I'd have had you in a tent in the garden

sorry to hear this Pete. hey, you can listen to our bullshit even more now if that helps (make things worse).

if an asymptomatic person lived on their own it might be OK?? or have I (as usual) missed something?
I'd love to have the place to myself for two weeks.

MV5BYTM5N2QwNjYtZjUxNC00NjZkLWJjNWQtYjRiNzk5YWE0NWVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0NTI0Nw@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

We were really lucky in that we all got infected at the same time. It actually worked out pretty well

Can people dance at nightclubs?
Dancing will be permitted at nightclubs.

So much for my dream of an all seated nightclub with no dancing and just a rotating system of shots at the bar.

6000 years ago (April 2020), an Australian fren phoned me. I moaned about all this lockdown business and how strange and distressing everything was and the affect it was having on my mental health. After much moaning, I asked him how he was doing.

"Well, I was working away from home when this started, so since I came back I've been living in the garden shed. 10 days now, 4 left. It's alright, I get to wave at the kids through the window."

Gave me some much needed perspective. Anyway, it's shit I'm sure. Best of luck to you. Thoughts and prayers etc.

Does anyone know what the story with the rapid antigen testing is going to be?

Whelans were tweeting earlier that people will need to get one from a pharmacy and have it added to their covid cert app, with a cost of approx €45.

How long is that test going to be valid for? It'll add a decent chunk to the cost of going to a gig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back