Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (9 Viewers)

Just spotted another arts/music mate wandering about twitter spouting mad 5d chess conspiracy craic. That's at least 3 now.
more details plz, what's the current take?

I've seen a good take on the mRNA vaccines calling them the "neoliberal vaccines" because they treat people individually but don't stop the spread of the disease.

more details plz, what's the current take?

I've seen a good take on the mRNA vaccines calling them the "neoliberal vaccines" because they treat people individually but don't stop the spread of the disease.

Oh this didn't have direction. I just recognised a name and went to see what they were tweeting and it was just going to news articles and random accounts saying 'but yes what about the true covid conspiracy'. There wasn't any substance, just kinda flailing around the place. Kinda sad when i've seen this person perform near miracles with music.

The US government is still deciding which Covid-19 vaccines it will accept for entry once transatlantic travel resumes into the country from November.

The Centre for Disease Control and Protection (CDC) is working out how the Biden administration’s change in policy, permitting fully vaccinated people into the country, will operate in light of the fact that the US has not approved the use of the AstraZeneca vaccine domestically.

Glad the kid is doing okay. Ive had 2 proper tests and a home one in the last month. Can't imagine the girls getting one.

Get well soon all.

I was on a tube platform today and there was a dude, who I assume was drunk, just coughing and coughing and sneezing.
I personally have become more lax about wearing a mask. I still try, but I guess I'm just a lazy selfish prick.
But this guy, he shouldn't have even left his house. Even in normal times. It gave me a stark realisation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back