Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (10 Viewers)

I think Jones believes most of what he says but definitely turns everything up to 11 for show.
The more outrageous he is, the more attention he gets.
I hear his on line store does very well.

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think Jones believes most of what he says but definitely turns everything up to 11 for show.
The more outrageous he is, the more attention he gets. I hear his on line store does very well.
According to his lawyer he is playing a character and should not be taken seriously.

I suppose it's the modern condition, not knowing where the line is, whether you are Kanye or Morrissey or Lana Del Rey or Alex Jones.

When you've been cosplaying at being a Nazi online for a decade in what way are you not a Nazi though, you know? It's well documented that many of the far-right lads online started off doing it just as a windup.

According to his lawyer he is playing a character and should not be taken seriously.

I suppose it's the modern condition, not knowing where the line is, whether you are Kanye or Morrissey or Lana Del Rey or Alex Jones.

When you've been cosplaying at being a Nazi online for a decade in what way are you not a Nazi though, you know? It's well documented that many of the far-right lads online started off doing it just as a windup.

There's definitely a lot of that. If so he should win an oscar. To keep that going for so long takes some doing.

there's a (problematic and seemingly ignored) study from about a decade ago that claims ivermectin causes sterility in 85% of men, and it seems some news outlets in the states have started to repeat the claims.

I think there’s an element of Schrödinger’s Asshole going on - they played it off as a joke when people didn’t agree with them but their true colours came out once they met like-minded Nazis.

I'm currently reading a book called "Beyond Bad" that's really fucking with my head. It's making me question whether people actually have true colours, and whether a moral framework is just a reflection of someone's social context ... would help to make sense of people seemingly accidentally becoming nazis when they start associating with nazis

I would bounce a watermelon off her noggin

Those Gemmtrails ghouls are holding some kinda seige in Letterk hospital. Read about it but I'm not gonna watch the videos obviously. There is no low low enough for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back